Roseta is a brand new free WordPress theme to get you started in 2019. The theme was supposed to be a nicely wrapped present for you to find under the tree on last year’s Christmas morning but, alas, a few last moment tweaks and improvements delayed things quite a bit. But boy oh boy was it worth it.
Find out why it’s worth it and then get to installing, activating and customizing. Right after the jump.
- Added line-height option for header titles
- Added maximum width constraint to header titles and static slider caption
- Improved support for larger site logos
- Adjusted comment reply form styling
- Fixed deferring functionality applying to some dashboard scripts
- Fixed $content_width not being defined in the dashboard
- Fixed main navigation submenus not being visible under certain conditions
- Removed ‘Not found’ section on landing page when no posts are available
- Fixed header image not visible when set to ‘contained’ mode
- Added option to disable header image size requirements
Septera Plus brings loads of pure awesomeness to a theme that was already brimful with awesome. All the features that were not allowed for themes hosted on WordPress.org have now found their way into the premium version of theme!
So if you like Septera, you’re going to love Septera Plus!
Anima gets bitten by a radioactive spider… and so Anima Plus is born. And Anima Plus is bigger and better in almost every way. It has all the features and extra functionality that the free version simply couldn’t handle.
But all these great powers come at a cost. Find out what that is in the full post.
Kahuna Plus is our latest premium theme and it brings with it all the features and functionality that we couldn’t include in the free version of the theme.
Some of the stand-out features are a sortable and seriously customizable landing page, portfolios, theme specific shortcodes, advanced widgets, page templates, related posts, post/page specific metas, mobile menu responsiveness breakpoint, script and analytics fields.
Did you know our veteran Mantra theme is almost 7 years old? Cause she is. And in many ways she sure looked her age. Mantra had very small font sizes, small to no padding and some pretty dated graphics. And if you peeked under the hood (naughty you!), you probably found tons of dusty code and messy styles, all glued together by curtains of sticky spider webs.
So you might ask yourself, how could we let our first WordPress theme fade away like that? Well, we couldn’t. So this holiday season we spent all our free time to bring Mantra up to date. And we really think you’re going to like what’s been done.
- Fixed menu alignment option not working
- Fixed ‘one column no sidebar’ template using broken layout
- Fixed sided layout/template responsiveness issues
- Fixed presentation page extra text fields losing values in settings page
- Adjusted built-in slider to display slide titles on mobile devices
- Redesigned back-to-top button
- Cleaned up leftover +50px hardcoded rules on header image width (thanks stormcrow)
- Fixed slider not working in v3.0.2 due to incorrect script path (thanks Tezzer)
- Improved image overflow handling in the content/sidebars
- Improved failsafe layout styling for older/unsupported page template
- Added filters for slider and featured image size registrations
- Adjusted empty sidebar warnings to only be visible to logged in users with sufficient permissions
- Cleaned up and optimized code in theme-setup.php, theme-comments.php, theme-frontpage.php, theme-loop.php, sidebar.php, settings.php
- Renamed fonts and socials global variables to avoid name collisions
- Cleaned up obsolete relative dimensions code
- Changed social icons defaults to indicate the use of full URL
- Fixed magazine layout applying to single posts in 3.0
- Cleaned up theme generated styling code and moved custom-styles.php to includes/ subfolder
- Rewritten theme styles enqueue code to use current WordPress standards ***see this forum topic for important info
- Updated options-based CSS generated functions to use wp_add_inline_style()
- Optimized meta viewport code and switched to cryout_seo_hook
- Cleaned up some inline JS and options JS code
- Fixed Google fonts failing to enqueue until first theme options save
- Fixed bullet vertical alignment for widget items
- Fixed minor design issues in the theme settings page
- Fixed post formats displaying format images on single posts
- Fixed parse error in header.php in 3.0
- PERFORMED A VISUAL REVAMP OF THE THEME TO BRING IT UP TO DATE WITH CURRENT DESIGN TRENDS
- Changed the theme’s default site width, default content, headings and meta font sizes and font families, some default colors
- Revamped the presentation page with new images, new columns design, layout and animations, removed blockquote from text areas for better shortcut/HTML tags support
- Moved all template files into the templates/ subfolder ***see this forum topic for important info
- Moved all content-*.php files into content/ subfolder for consistency
- Updated all social images with new images and added 14 extra socials: AboutMe, AIM, Contact, Discord, Dribble, FriendFeed, Github, MindVox, Newsvine, Patreon, PayPal, Phone, ShareThis, TripAdvisor – unfortunately we had to remove DailyMotion because we don’t have an image matching the new image set
- Replaced “under the menu” social locations with site absolute left/right
- Improved responsiveness (by rewriting from scratch)
- Improved RTL support (by rewriting from scratch)
- Entirely revamped mobile menu
- Dropped text shadow and box shadow effect usage from different elements like site title, post titles, meta areas, images etc.
- Increased padding and font size for inputs/selects/textareas
- Increased padding for content, sidebars and article containers
- Changed comments list appearance
- New “back to top” button and animation
- Removed single post top navigation (bottom navigation remains)
- Removed footer widgets title background and padding
- Edited main menu padding and switched to using relative font sizes
- Added extra padding and margins to footer elements
- Cleaned up compatibility CSS for old browsers
- Increased H1-H6 default headings sizes, made H5 and H6 uppercase
- Added label for search in searchform.php for accessibility
- Escaped all theme options and URLs on output
- Improved settings page aspect (padding, font sizes, buttons, layout)
- Updated theme screenshot to reflect the new look