Septera Plus brings loads of pure awesomeness to a theme that was already brimful with awesome. All the features that were not allowed for themes hosted on WordPress.org have now found their way into the premium version of theme!
So if you like Septera, you’re going to love Septera Plus!
Anima gets bitten by a radioactive spider… and so Anima Plus is born. And Anima Plus is bigger and better in almost every way. It has all the features and extra functionality that the free version simply couldn’t handle.
But all these great powers come at a cost. Find out what that is in the full post.
Kahuna Plus is our latest premium theme and it brings with it all the features and functionality that we couldn’t include in the free version of the theme.
Some of the stand-out features are a sortable and seriously customizable landing page, portfolios, theme specific shortcodes, advanced widgets, page templates, related posts, post/page specific metas, mobile menu responsiveness breakpoint, script and analytics fields.
Did you know our veteran Mantra theme is almost 7 years old? Cause she is. And in many ways she sure looked her age. Mantra had very small font sizes, small to no padding and some pretty dated graphics. And if you peeked under the hood (naughty you!), you probably found tons of dusty code and messy styles, all glued together by curtains of sticky spider webs.
So you might ask yourself, how could we let our first WordPress theme fade away like that? Well, we couldn’t. So this holiday season we spent all our free time to bring Mantra up to date. And we really think you’re going to like what’s been done.
- Fixed menu alignment option not working
- Fixed ‘one column no sidebar’ template using broken layout
- Fixed sided layout/template responsiveness issues
- Fixed presentation page extra text fields losing values in settings page
- Adjusted built-in slider to display slide titles on mobile devices
- Redesigned back-to-top button
- Cleaned up leftover +50px hardcoded rules on header image width (thanks stormcrow)
- Fixed slider not working in v3.0.2 due to incorrect script path (thanks Tezzer)
- Improved image overflow handling in the content/sidebars
- Improved failsafe layout styling for older/unsupported page template
- Added filters for slider and featured image size registrations
- Adjusted empty sidebar warnings to only be visible to logged in users with sufficient permissions
- Cleaned up and optimized code in theme-setup.php, theme-comments.php, theme-frontpage.php, theme-loop.php, sidebar.php, settings.php
- Renamed fonts and socials global variables to avoid name collisions
- Cleaned up obsolete relative dimensions code
- Changed social icons defaults to indicate the use of full URL
- Fixed magazine layout applying to single posts in 3.0
- Cleaned up theme generated styling code and moved custom-styles.php to includes/ subfolder
- Rewritten theme styles enqueue code to use current WordPress standards ***see this forum topic for important info
- Updated options-based CSS generated functions to use wp_add_inline_style()
- Optimized meta viewport code and switched to cryout_seo_hook
- Cleaned up some inline JS and options JS code
- Fixed Google fonts failing to enqueue until first theme options save
- Fixed bullet vertical alignment for widget items
- Fixed minor design issues in the theme settings page
- Fixed post formats displaying format images on single posts
- Fixed parse error in header.php in 3.0
- PERFORMED A VISUAL REVAMP OF THE THEME TO BRING IT UP TO DATE WITH CURRENT DESIGN TRENDS
- Changed the theme’s default site width, default content, headings and meta font sizes and font families, some default colors
- Revamped the presentation page with new images, new columns design, layout and animations, removed blockquote from text areas for better shortcut/HTML tags support
- Moved all template files into the templates/ subfolder ***see this forum topic for important info
- Moved all content-*.php files into content/ subfolder for consistency
- Updated all social images with new images and added 14 extra socials: AboutMe, AIM, Contact, Discord, Dribble, FriendFeed, Github, MindVox, Newsvine, Patreon, PayPal, Phone, ShareThis, TripAdvisor – unfortunately we had to remove DailyMotion because we don’t have an image matching the new image set
- Replaced “under the menu” social locations with site absolute left/right
- Improved responsiveness (by rewriting from scratch)
- Improved RTL support (by rewriting from scratch)
- Entirely revamped mobile menu
- Dropped text shadow and box shadow effect usage from different elements like site title, post titles, meta areas, images etc.
- Increased padding and font size for inputs/selects/textareas
- Increased padding for content, sidebars and article containers
- Changed comments list appearance
- New “back to top” button and animation
- Removed single post top navigation (bottom navigation remains)
- Removed footer widgets title background and padding
- Edited main menu padding and switched to using relative font sizes
- Added extra padding and margins to footer elements
- Cleaned up compatibility CSS for old browsers
- Increased H1-H6 default headings sizes, made H5 and H6 uppercase
- Added label for search in searchform.php for accessibility
- Escaped all theme options and URLs on output
- Improved settings page aspect (padding, font sizes, buttons, layout)
- Updated theme screenshot to reflect the new look
You might have noticed a slow down in our Fluida updates release cycle in last months. You might have also noticed that we took a bit longer than usual to fix some small issues that were quite annoying for some. You needn’t start worry, we haven’t given up, we haven’t forgotten Fluida, no need to pack your bags and move to a different theme just yet.
The reason for the delays is actually a very simple one: for the last few months we’ve been drinking our coffee in big secret and been covertly working on an even greater and better Fluida. And what best time to reveal our secret project than on Fluida’s second birthday!
Today we’re happy to indulge everyone with a sneak preview to Fluida’s evil bigger twin sister – introducing Fluida Plus theme for WordPress!
Our Anima WordPress theme has been available to download and install freely from our site for about two months, but, as promised, it has now become available to auto install from WordPress.org (or your WordPress dashboard).
- Removed font-weight from admin editor styles
- Fixed sidebar socials height issue
- Adjusted header titles padding
- Adjusted menu search padding
- Fixed site title overlapping menu icon on mobile
- Decreased sidebars padding on mobile
- Fixed landing page title top margin on mobile
- Increase article responsiveness
- Fixed slider next/prev buttons having rounded corners
- Changed default lp blocks and lp text areas background colors
- Changed default menu background color
- Added meta hover effect
- Removed empty “templates” folder
- Changed default header image and set default image size to 420px
- Adjusted default header image vertical position from center to top
- Changed screenshot.png
- Fixed un-numbered ‘printf’ placeholders in back-compat.php
- Fixed cryout_compat_upgrade_notice() not properly hooked in back-compat.php