Bigger is always better. And rounder is always smoother. And Reservoir is both of those things. And as Fluida’s second child theme, Reservoir is taking things into a new direction, making all of Fluida’s thin lines and curves wider and rounder. Check it out!Read More
Mantra is a do-it-yourself WordPress theme, featuring over 100 customization options and easy to use tweaks capable of tuning WordPress to your very specific needs and likes.
With the help of a simple and efficient user interface you can customize everything about the theme: the layout, site width, colors, fonts (over 35 plus all Google fonts), text sizes, post metas, post excerpts, post formats, 3 menus, 30+ social icons.
Mantra also comes equipped with a fully responsive layout, a highly customizable showcase presentation page, animated slider, magazine and blog layouts, 8 widget areas, modern graphics and an easy and intuitive admin section.
Free WordPress Theme
A WordPress theme that includes all the features and functionality out of the box, for free. We don't hide half the theme behind a paywall.
With well over one hundred theme customization options it will be a piece of cake* to make it your own.
Up To Date
Constantly updated and upgraded to the latest design trends, web standards and WordPress versions.
Hundreds of theme options for almost infinite personalization.
Includes all the features and functionality from start, for free. Just download and install.
Our themes use the latest standards for the perfect browsing experience on all mobile devices.
Our WordPress themes are periodically updated with the latest improvements, additions and fixes.
Personalize your home page with customizable sliders, boxes, text areas and latest posts
Easy link to your favorite social networks and profiles in multiple theme locations.
Applying any of the 700+ Google Fonts on a theme element is just a copy-paste away.
Easily translatable theme that fully supports WordPress' language packs.
RTL Language Support
This theme has been thoroughly tested and curated to look perfect with right-to-left languages.
Easy To Use
Completely integrated into WordPress, configuring and customizing the theme is a breeze.
Supported by extensive theme documentation, FAQs, tutorials and an active forum.
Backed up by a priority support service that can answer even the toughest of questions.
Esotera is our latest, and most likely our best WordPress theme yet. It’s full of color and spunk and you can now check it out for yourselves – Esotera is now available to install from WordPress.org or directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Or, if you’re feeling particularly lazy today, you can just read the post and browse the images. Just remember that an image is worth a thousand words, but a demo has a lot more images.Read More
- Added support for WordPress 5.2 wp_body_open() hook
- Added shortcodes support in custom footer text
- Rewrote some styling to use body classes instead of generated inline CSS (menu alignment, caption style, image border style, header image ratio)
- Extended content image border option to apply to Gutenberg inserted images
- Fixed left/right social icons overlapped by sidebar widget titles on some screen sizes
- Fixed featured images sometimes getting cropped due to overflowing their container
- Fixed sidebars sometimes using absolute height on mobile devices
Roseta is a brand new free WordPress theme to get you started in 2019. The theme was supposed to be a nicely wrapped present for you to find under the tree on last year’s Christmas morning but, alas, a few last moment tweaks and improvements delayed things quite a bit. But boy oh boy was it worth it.
Find out why it’s worth it and then get to installing, activating and customizing. Right after the jump.View Changelog
- Added line-height option for header titles
- Added maximum width constraint to header titles and static slider caption
- Improved support for larger site logos
- Adjusted comment reply form styling
- Fixed deferring functionality applying to some dashboard scripts
- Fixed $content_width not being defined in the dashboard
- Fixed main navigation submenus not being visible under certain conditions
- Removed ‘Not found’ section on landing page when no posts are available
- Fixed header image not visible when set to ‘contained’ mode
- Added option to disable header image size requirements
- Added ‘mantra_header_image_crop’ filter for ‘header‘ image size crop position attribute
- Added HTML markup auto-correction on presentation page extra text areas
- Adjusted general lists bullet styling to improve compatibility with plugins and Gutenberg
- Fixed widgets containing custom HTML sometimes overlapping in the sidebars
- Fixed posts on the presentation page having extra margin when magazine layout was used
- Fixed use of undefined constant sometimes making featured images unusable in the header
- Gutenberg editor tweaks and improvements:
- Added suport for wide image blocks in content
- Adjusted aligned elements styling to improve compatibility with Gutenberg
- Improved list appearance in blocks
- Improved horizontal ruler (hr) styling to work with Gutenberg
- Fixed captions alignment and sizing in Gutenberg blocks
- Fixed block galleries margins
- Fixed cover image blocks text appearance
Septera Plus brings loads of pure awesomeness to a theme that was already brimful with awesome. All the features that were not allowed for themes hosted on WordPress.org have now found their way into the premium version of theme!
So if you like Septera, you’re going to love Septera Plus!Read More
Anima gets bitten by a radioactive spider… and so Anima Plus is born. And Anima Plus is bigger and better in almost every way. It has all the features and extra functionality that the free version simply couldn’t handle.
But all these great powers come at a cost. Find out what that is in the full post.Read More
- Added option to control editor styling activation after reintroducing basic editor styling
- Improved slider captions by making slide links clickable through the captions
- Improved slider administration interface by hiding unused fields when slider shortcode is used
- Changed default excerpt ellipsis value to avoid settings page issues on some servers
- Fixed magazine layout two columns responsiveness
- Fixed usage of obsolete constant in generated styling