Bigger is always better. And rounder is always smoother. And Reservoir is both of those things. And as Fluida’s second child theme, Reservoir is taking things into a new direction, making all of Fluida’s thin lines and curves wider and rounder. Check it out!Read More
Tempera is a free WordPress theme with a responsive boxed layout.
The theme is also highly customizable with the help of a solid framework of over 200 settings, a very light user interface, responsive elasticity, over 50 fonts, support for all Google fonts and 12 widget areas.
It also packs a customizable landing page with a slider, unlimited columns and WordPress posts. A completely free WordPress theme it also features all post formats, 8 layouts including magazine and blog, 40+ social icons, and much, much more.
Tempera is also a translation-ready and Right-to-Left WordPress theme with full WooCommerce support.
Free WordPress Theme
A WordPress theme that includes all the features and functionality out of the box, for free. We don't hide half the theme behind a paywall.
With well over one hundred theme customization options it will be a piece of cake* to make it your own.
Up To Date
Constantly updated and upgraded to the latest design trends, web standards and WordPress versions.
Hundreds of theme options for almost infinite personalization.
Includes all the features and functionality from start, for free. Just download and install.
Our themes use the latest standards for the perfect browsing experience on all mobile devices.
Highly optimized theme for search engines by using the right HTML5 tags, microdata and microformats.
Personalize your home page with customizable sliders, boxes, text areas and latest posts
Jumpstart your site with preset schemes with the broadest color ranges.
Easy link to your favorite social networks and profiles in multiple theme locations.
Applying any of the 700+ Google Fonts on a theme element is just a copy-paste away.
Create unique looking pages with the help of the theme's custom page templates.
Easily translatable theme that fully supports WordPress' language packs.
RTL Language Support
This theme has been thoroughly tested and curated to look perfect with right-to-left languages.
Fast & Lightweight
Front-end resource files are as small and as few as possible and queries are kept to a minimum.
Our theme has built-in support for the widely used WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
Supported by extensive theme documentation, FAQs, tutorials and an active forum.
Backed up by a priority support service that can answer even the toughest of questions.
Esotera is our latest, and most likely our best WordPress theme yet. It’s full of color and spunk and you can now check it out for yourselves – Esotera is now available to install from WordPress.org or directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Or, if you’re feeling particularly lazy today, you can just read the post and browse the images. Just remember that an image is worth a thousand words, but a demo has a lot more images.Read More
- Added shortcodes support in custom footer text
- Added support for WordPress 5.2 wp_body_open() hook
- Extended content image border option to apply to Gutenberg inserted images
- Fixed tables borders option not working
- Fixed comment paragraphs lacking margins
- Fixed featured images getting cropped due to overflowing their container in some cases
- Fixed some font options getting unselected after saving options
Roseta is a brand new free WordPress theme to get you started in 2019. The theme was supposed to be a nicely wrapped present for you to find under the tree on last year’s Christmas morning but, alas, a few last moment tweaks and improvements delayed things quite a bit. But boy oh boy was it worth it.
Find out why it’s worth it and then get to installing, activating and customizing. Right after the jump.View Changelog
- Added line-height option for header titles
- Added maximum width constraint to header titles and static slider caption
- Improved support for larger site logos
- Adjusted comment reply form styling
- Fixed deferring functionality applying to some dashboard scripts
- Fixed $content_width not being defined in the dashboard
- Fixed main navigation submenus not being visible under certain conditions
- Removed ‘Not found’ section on landing page when no posts are available
- Fixed header image not visible when set to ‘contained’ mode
- Added option to disable header image size requirements
- Added ‘tempera_header_crop’ filter for ‘header’ image size crop position attribute
- Adjusted general lists bullet styling to improve compatibility with plugins and Gutenberg
- Improved large images support in sidebars
- Gutenberg editor tweaks and improvements:
- Improved list appearance in blocks
- Improved horizontal ruler (hr) styling to work with Gutenberg
- Adjusted aligned elements styling to improve compatibility with Gutenberg
- Fixed captions alignment and sizing in Gutenberg blocks
- Fixed block galleries margins
- Fixed cover image blocks text appearance
Septera Plus brings loads of pure awesomeness to a theme that was already brimful with awesome. All the features that were not allowed for themes hosted on WordPress.org have now found their way into the premium version of theme!
So if you like Septera, you’re going to love Septera Plus!Read More
Anima gets bitten by a radioactive spider… and so Anima Plus is born. And Anima Plus is bigger and better in almost every way. It has all the features and extra functionality that the free version simply couldn’t handle.
But all these great powers come at a cost. Find out what that is in the full post.Read More
- Added new social icons for Discord, Patreon, PayPal and updated Steam, Twitter, YouTube
- Added WooCommerce breadcrumbs support
- Improved ‘comments moderated’ text positioning
- Improved support for center-aligned images inside bbPress elements
- Improved slider captions by making the slides clickable through the captions
- Improved header area responsiveness by adding padding
- Improved slider administration interface by hiding unused fields when slider shortcode is used
- Changed default excerpt ellipsis value to avoid settings page issues on some servers
- Cleaned up use of obsolete constants
- Fixed quantity input being too short for double digits with WooCommerce 3.3+
- Fixed moderated comments not being displayed
- Fixed create_function() deprecation usage notification in widgets.php with PHP 7.2+
- Fixed theme’s column widgets cannot be saved after selecting a different image
- Fixed GDPR-related checkbox missing on comment form