Anima gets bitten by a radioactive spider… and so Anima Plus is born. And Anima Plus is bigger and better in almost every way. It has all the features and extra functionality that the free version simply couldn’t handle.
But all these great powers come at a cost. Find out what that is in the full post.
Kahuna Plus is our latest premium theme and it brings with it all the features and functionality that we couldn’t include in the free version of the theme.
Some of the stand-out features are a sortable and seriously customizable landing page, portfolios, theme specific shortcodes, advanced widgets, page templates, related posts, post/page specific metas, mobile menu responsiveness breakpoint, script and analytics fields.
You might have noticed a slow down in our Fluida updates release cycle in last months. You might have also noticed that we took a bit longer than usual to fix some small issues that were quite annoying for some. You needn’t start worry, we haven’t given up, we haven’t forgotten Fluida, no need to pack your bags and move to a different theme just yet.
The reason for the delays is actually a very simple one: for the last few months we’ve been drinking our coffee in big secret and been covertly working on an even greater and better Fluida. And what best time to reveal our secret project than on Fluida’s second birthday!
Today we’re happy to indulge everyone with a sneak preview to Fluida’s evil bigger twin sister – introducing Fluida Plus theme for WordPress!
Our Anima WordPress theme has been available to download and install freely from our site for about two months, but, as promised, it has now become available to auto install from WordPress.org (or your WordPress dashboard).
- Removed font-weight from admin editor styles
- Fixed sidebar socials height issue
- Adjusted header titles padding
- Adjusted menu search padding
- Fixed site title overlapping menu icon on mobile
- Decreased sidebars padding on mobile
- Fixed landing page title top margin on mobile
- Increase article responsiveness
- Fixed slider next/prev buttons having rounded corners
- Changed default lp blocks and lp text areas background colors
- Changed default menu background color
- Added meta hover effect
- Removed empty “templates” folder
- Changed default header image and set default image size to 420px
- Adjusted default header image vertical position from center to top
- Changed screenshot.png
- Fixed un-numbered ‘printf’ placeholders in back-compat.php
- Fixed cryout_compat_upgrade_notice() not properly hooked in back-compat.php
Our latest theme, Septera, is finally LIVE on WordPress.org and ready for you to one-click install it and take it for a spin.
Septera is still free, it’s still awesome and it’s still brimming with personality but during the review process a few things have changed. Find out what.
- Fixed landing page CTA buttons responsiveness
- Fixed image vertical alignment in main menu
- Improved icon blocks responsiveness
- Other minor responsiveness changes to the landing page, mobile menu and back to top button
- Added IDs to landing page blocks and boxes
- Fixed post navigation floating issue when no Previous Post exists
- Fixed loading comments template
- Added CTA (Call-To-Action) buttons to the landing page
- Changed landing page slider and text area text sizes
- Updated style.css description
- Added a new default slider/header image
- Updated screenshot
- Changed slider/header overlay default opacity value once more
- Replaced demo featured images with smaller ones
- Changed left/right widget areas IDs
- Changed slider/header overlay default opacity value
- Removed slider/header image grayscale effect
- Updated default header image
- Restored ‘Reset Defaults’ functionality accidentally removed
- Added demo featured images for when theme is previewed
- Added support for the theme preview sample sidebar
- Updated screenshot
- Fixed custom colour for the mobile menu dropdown arrows
- Fixed author description and info link arrow on RTL
- Hid socials and footer widgets in print styles
- Fixed article titles size in index.php
- Changed archive page titles to be bold
- Removed WooCommerce page-title font-size using old font-root
- Updated translation files
- Temporary removed ‘save/load theme options’ feature until we complete the discussions on the subject with the WPTRT
- Escaped variables in custom-styles.php, loop.php, meta.php and main.php