Our latest WordPress theme – Kahuna has been available on WordPress.org for quite some time now. We just got a little bit carried away and kind of forgot to make a post about it.
But anyway, this is the official announcement: “it’s alive!”
- Fixed landing page static image responsiveness and improved compatibility with Serious Slider
- Fixed widgets losing padding on screens smaller than 1024px for sidebars with a background color set
- Post metas are now always visible over the featured images on screens smaller than 800px
- Fixed breadcrumbs under the header having too much padding on mobile
- Added alt attribute to landing page text area images
- Fixed notice in custom styling
- Fixed image background color on landing page featured boxes
- Adjusted breadcrumbs background
- Fixed theme overriding some Serious Slider buttons styling
- Fixed site tagline misaligned on homepage header when landing page is not used
- Removed ‘comment-list’ and ‘search-form’ from add_theme_support(‘html5’) per review request
You might have noticed a slow down in our Fluida updates release cycle in last months. You might have also noticed that we took a bit longer than usual to fix some small issues that were quite annoying for some. You needn’t start worry, we haven’t given up, we haven’t forgotten Fluida, no need to pack your bags and move to a different theme just yet.
The reason for the delays is actually a very simple one: for the last few months we’ve been drinking our coffee in big secret and been covertly working on an even greater and better Fluida. And what best time to reveal our secret project than on Fluida’s second birthday!
Today we’re happy to indulge everyone with a sneak preview to Fluida’s evil bigger twin sister – introducing Fluida Plus theme for WordPress!