Built with design in mind, Mystic will attract your users with great use of color, curves, lines and shadows while tasteful animations will enhance the browsing experience.Read More
Colorful is the new black
Esotera is a colorful, clean and beautifully animated WordPress theme with a great set of features.
A multi-purpose theme that is highly customizable, search engine lovable, truly responsive, translation ready and RTL, Esotera will greatly satisfy your site's greatest desires and expectations.
It’s just perfect for your blog, portfolio, photography or business website. Simply put, your WordPress will love Esotera.
Customizer settings on steroids
Esotera features a seamless customizer experience, bringing developer-level editing powers at your fingertips.
You can edit an amazing number of features: site layouts, menu layouts and even widget layouts. You can style and arrange landing page elements, fonts, social icons, featured images, post metas, header and footer elements and so much more. You can also hide or show other theme elements like paginations, breadcrumbs, back to top button and others.
Eye-catching landing page
Your users won't want to click away. Animated text, customizable gradients, carefully created typography will keep your users glued to the screen.
Bring your landing page to life with a slider, icon blocks, featured boxes, text areas and in the Plus version even more sections plus Portfolios, Testimonials and drag-and-drop ordering.
Fast and lightweight
Designed with performance in mind, Esotera is a WordPress theme that takes advantage of the latest CSS3 and HTML5 technologies, is fully responsive and SEO friendly, translation ready, has full RTL support, comes with advanced WooComerce support and features Google fonts.
Gutenberg blocks are also implemented into the theme
Hide/show individual elements (header, main navigation, breadcrumbs, footer widgets, footer)
Hundreds of theme options for almost infinite personalization.
Our themes use the latest standards for the perfect browsing experience on all mobile devices.
Highly optimized theme for search engines by using the right HTML5 tags, microdata and microformats.
Personalize your home page with customizable sliders, boxes, text areas and latest posts
Easy link to your favorite social networks and profiles in multiple theme locations.
Left? Right? No sidebar? With the theme's multi-layout personality you've got them all.
Applying any of the 700+ Google Fonts on a theme element is just a copy-paste away.
Easily translatable theme that fully supports WordPress' language packs.
RTL Language Support
This theme has been thoroughly tested and curated to look perfect with right-to-left languages.
HTML5 & CSS3
When creating our WordPress themes we use the latest web development standards.
Built-in support for the most popular multi-language plugins in the repository.
Fast & Lightweight
Front-end resource files are as small and as few as possible and queries are kept to a minimum.
Completely configurable font typefaces, sizes, and styles for all theme elements.
Our theme has built-in support for the widely used WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
Our theme is optimized for the widely used WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
Get your satisfied users' voices heard with the built-in support for Jetpack's Testimonials.
- Added configuration hint for header image when the theme’s slider / banner image is active on the homepage
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.5.7
- Expanded hint control styling to apply in the Site Identity panel
- Really fixed mobile menu search creating an extra focusable item
- Removed lazy loading functionality from featured images as it sometimes interferes with image sizes
- Fixed leftover border on main navigation
- Fixed mobile menu and sticky top bar z-index issues
- Fixed mobile menu search creating an extra focusable item
- Fixed breadcrumbs on one-column layouts on mobile
- Fixed breadcrumbs padding on mobile
- Fixed search widgets in footer
- Fixed author section border on single pages on resolutions between 800px and 1024px
- Fixed multiple RTL issues
- Added click-navigation to target panels in header content and site identity hints
- Changed preloader failsafe auto hide time
- Changed banner caption title animation option to toggle control and renamed/relocated for clarity
- Added lazy loading for featured images and landing page elements
- Optimized frontend.js structure
- Fixed social icons in side-menu not being accessible with keyboard navigation
- Fixed header titles animation support for HTML entities and special characters
- Fixed landing page blocks layout with 2/4 columns
- Fixed landing page blocks borders
- Fixed block editor galleries layout
- Fixed back to top button animation styling when using child themes
- Improved comment placeholder/label option functionality
- Renamed landing page ‘static image’ element to ‘banner image’ for clarity
- Removed all padding/margins from before/after content and top/bottom inner widget areas
- Fixed header titles support for HTML entities and special characters
- Fixed header widget area sometimes overlapping interactive content
- Fixed block editor font sizes using the incorrect ‘regular’ slug
- Fixed site title overlapping mobile menu toggler on certain configurations
- Fixed left sidebar navigation not being displayed when there are no widgets assigned
- Fixed incorrect scroll position after closing mobile menu on Firefox since v1.2.0
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.5.6:
- Fixed issues with font families that contain multiple words
- Added accessibility for mobile menu
- Added Tested up to and Requires PHP header fields in style.css
- Improved handling of font weights
- Improved visibility of featured boxes images when no images are present
- Code cleanup and sanitization improvements according to the theme sniffer rules
- Fixed empty else statements in core.php, landing-page.php, styles.php
- Added extra sanitization in includes/landing-page.php, includes/meta.php, includes/core.php, admin/main.php
- Cleaned up and optimized frontend scripts, including for WordPress 5.5/5.6 jQuery updates
- Renamed content/author-bio.php file to content/user-bio.php to avoid name collision with WordPress’ templating system
- Fixed plural forms in comments count for more complex languages – https://codex.wordpress.org/I18n_for_WordPress_Developers#Plurals
- Fixed non-prefixed global variables in content.php and comments.php
- Fixed logo using incorrect height after assignment in the customize preview
- Fixed accessibility for side menu
- Fixed malfunctioning preloader, header image and content animations with WordPress 5.6
- Fixed (hopefully) printing on Chrome prints the side menu background over the site content
- Fixed “Inherit General Font” option not working as expected
- Fixed team members photos having a weird aspect ratio after Team Members plugin update
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.5.5:
- Improved JS code to remove jQuery deprecation notices since WordPress 5.6
- Changed custom post type label in breadcrumbs from singular_name to name
- Added echo parameters to cryout_schema_microdata() and cryout_font_select() functions
- Fixed color selector malfunction since WordPress 5.3
- Fixed Select2 selectors no longer working with WordPress 5.6 on Firefox
- Additional sanitization and even more sanitization changes to comply with current wp.org requirements
Our latest WordPress theme – Bravada is just like fine wine. It has a great texture, the amazing color is envied by all others and you get a soft buzz every time you’re using it. And just like wine, only people with great taste will appreciate it at its fullest.
Follow us after the jump to find out more!Read More
Arcanum is an official child theme for our latest WordPress theme – Esotera. It retains all the features and settings from Esotera as well as its everlasting love for gradients, adding just a bit more… roundness.Read More
- Fixed extra top margin on body when no header image is used
- Improved fixed mobile menu functionality to only execute when fixed menu option is enabled
- Fixed mobile side menu close button not usable in some instances since 1.1.0
- Fixed some landing page elements missing effects on older Edge releases due to :focus-within changes in 1.1.0
- Fixed paragraphs indentation option not working
- Fixed boxes ratio issue
- Added esotera_header_image and esotera_header_image_url filters to allow custom control over featured images in header functionality
- Fixed breadcrumbs missing link on home icon on WooCommerce pages
- Added option to disable default pages navigation and improved mobile menu functionality to hide toggler when main navigation is empty
- Fixed wp_body_open action hook support for WordPress versions older than 5.2
- Improved main navigation usability on tables by adding the option to force the mobile menu activation
- Fixed Gutenberg lists displaying bullets outside of content on landing page sections
- Improved list bullets styling in landing page text areas
- Improved dark color schemes support for HTML select elements
- Added visibility on scroll functionality on the fixed menu on mobile devices
- Improved mobile menu dark color schemes support by using non-link texts to use the configured menu text color
- Updated fixed menu styling to account for WordPress admin bar responsiveness breakpoints changes
- Improved keyboard navigation accessibility:
- Added skip to content link
- Added focus support for post featured images, landing page featured boxes, landing page portfolio, main navigation search form
- Converted menu close element to button
- Added support for future official child themes
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.4.1:
- Optimized options migration check to reduce calls
- (Finally?) fixed ‘Too few arguments’ warning in breadcrumbs on Polylang multi-lingual sites
- Removed news feed from theme’s about page per TRT requirements