- 1 Year Priority Support for one theme
- Footer Link Removal for one theme
- A warm and fuzzy feeling
- The Plus edition of your favorite theme with extra features and functionality
- 1 Year Priority Support included
- 1 Year of theme updates included
- Customizable footer link included
- A warmer and fuzzier feeling
- Access to all Plus themes
- 1 Year updates for all Plus themes
- 1 Year Priority Support for all themes
- Footer Link Removal for all free themes
- Early access to future Plus themes
- The warmest and fuzziest feeling
What is covered by our Priority Support service
Topics covered under our priority technical support include (but are not limited to):
- priority 24 hours answer time (usually under 4 hours during our work hours)
- guidance for theme features, options and functionality
- advice on how to configure theme options to obtain a particular result
- test and identify possible reported bugs in the theme and (where possible) provide a temporary solution until the possible issue is corrected in the theme
- verify compatibility conflicts with third party plugins and provide (where possible) a temporary solution until the issue is corrected in the theme
- advice on plugins for specific functionality
- simple (up to 10 lines of code) styling tweaks
- simple (up to 10 lines of code in up to 3 files) functionality tweaks
- simple (several lines of code) page templates
- a base child theme
Support is provided via email only and is handled through our ticketing system.
What is not covered by our Priority Support service
Our technical support is not a customization service. As a result, technical support does not cover:
- customizing the theme to fit your design or functionality specifications
- customizing the theme to compensate or correct for issues created by a third party extension, hosting limits or old WordPress versions
- writing custom child themes, plugins or code
- adding new theme functionality, options or controls for a particular site
These services can be provided through our separate customization service. For an estimate on a custom project:
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept all major credit and debit cards through our payment processors, PayPal and 2Checkout.
For subscription services (the Developer Club Membership) PayPal requires an account – you can create one at the moment of payment.
Purchased Premium Support before August 2016?
If you have made a payment for premium support before August 2016, to migrate past purchases and gain access to the link removal information we’ll need you to register for an account and order the free ‘Premium Support Migration’ service (by clicking the button below). You will not need to make a payment.
Please include any helpful information (such as the name, email, company name – if different; payment date or a previous ticket number) that will help us in identifying previous payment(s) in the order’s Additional Information field.
We will manually process and migrate previously purchased support services to your account in up to 5 work days. You will receive an automated confirmation email once the procedure is complete. We may contact you for further information.
Migrating the premium support service will restore access to the link removal child theme and instructions information, but not to the support system. The restore access to the support system you will need to renew your support subscription.
We also provide free support in our forums.