Bigger is always better. And rounder is always smoother. And Reservoir is both of those things. And as Fluida’s second child theme, Reservoir is taking things into a new direction, making all of Fluida’s thin lines and curves wider and rounder. Check it out!Read More
Fluida is a modern, crystal clear and squeaky clean WordPress theme. It shines bright with a fluid and responsive layout and carries under its hood a light and powerful framework.
All the theme's graphics are created using HTML5, CSS3 and icon fonts so it loads extremely fast, and microformats and microdata have been implemented for great on-page SEO results.
Fluida is designed in such a way that you can make it your own without changing a single line of code.
Over a hundred customizer options give you the ability to change everything in the theme, from layouts to typography, from text and background colors to social icons and featured images.
First impressions are very important. And for a lasting first impression, Fluida features a landing page with all the bells and whistles a WordPress theme could ever hope for.
Complete with a slider, icon blocks and featured boxes, text areas and recent posts it’s a great platform to showcase your latest works and get your message through to your users.
Fluid and Responsive
Just as its name implies, Fluida is a fluid theme. It can fill up your whole screen or it can restrain itself to a specific width set by you from the customizer.
On mobiles, Fluida rearranges itself and fills any container, giving your users a seamless browsing experience.
Hide/show individual elements (header, main navigation, breadcrumbs, footer widgets, footer)
"In one word, Fluida is simply "AWESOME"! I finally found all that I wanted in a WordPress Theme. Thank you, CryoutCreations!"
"The design is classy and up to date. The site is fast, absolutely responsive, and complete. I had no compatibility issues with any plugin. I recommend it!"
"Excellent theme with plenty of customizable features. Support is fabulous, fast, and doesn’t balk at weird requests and stupid questions!"
Hundreds of theme options for almost infinite personalization.
Our themes use the latest standards for the perfect browsing experience on all mobile devices.
Our WordPress themes are periodically updated with the latest improvements, additions and fixes.
Highly optimized theme for search engines by using the right HTML5 tags, microdata and microformats.
Personalize your home page with customizable sliders, boxes, text areas and latest posts
Jumpstart your site with preset schemes with the broadest color ranges.
Easy link to your favorite social networks and profiles in multiple theme locations.
Applying any of the 700+ Google Fonts on a theme element is just a copy-paste away.
Create unique looking pages with the help of the theme's custom page templates.
Easily translatable theme that fully supports WordPress' language packs.
RTL Language Support
This theme has been thoroughly tested and curated to look perfect with right-to-left languages.
Fully supports child themes for all those extreme customization scenarios.
Find your way around with appropriately named, organized and documented files and functions.
HTML5 & CSS3
When creating our WordPress themes we use the latest web development standards.
Built-in support for the most popular multi-language plugins in the repository.
Fast & Lightweight
Front-end resource files are as small and as few as possible and queries are kept to a minimum.
Easy To Use
Completely integrated into WordPress, configuring and customizing the theme is a breeze.
Our theme has built-in support for the widely used WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
Supported by extensive theme documentation, FAQs, tutorials and an active forum.
Backed up by a priority support service that can answer even the toughest of questions.
- Added the newly requested Tested up to and Requires PHP header fields in style.css
- Added accessibility for mobile menu
- Enabled header socials menu location by default when a social menu exists
- Fixed plural forms in comments count for more complex languages (guidelines)
- Fixed non-prefixed global variable in content.php
- Fixed mobile menu overlapping WordPress admin bar on screens under 600px
- Fixed logo using incorrect height after assignment in the customize preview
- Renamed content/author-bio.php file to content/user-bio.php to avoid name collision with WordPress’ templating system
- Removed “Category page with intro” page template per TRT guidelines
- Code cleanup and sanitization improvements according to the theme sniffer rules
- Fixed empty else statements in core.php, landing-page.php, styles.php
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.5:
- Fixed color selector malfunction since WordPress 5.3
- Additional sanitization
- Fixed theme layout option missing from layout panel
- Fixed mobile menu in fixed mode causing rendering glitches in Firefox mobile with center-contained layout
- Fixed back-to-top button hiding no longer works
- Removed Custom CSS option as requested by the WordPress TRT team *
- Removed options save/load functionality to comply with the guidelines
* Existing custom CSS is still present in the source of the site as a comment, to aid in the transfer to WordPress’ own Additional CSS option. This will be removed completely in a future theme update.
- Updated fixed menu styling to account for WordPress admin bar responsiveness breakpoints changes
- Improved socials placement when mobile menu togglers is visible on larger screens
- Fixed bullets missing on Gutenberg block and landing page text areas ordered lists
- Fixed mobile menu toggler not following the correct height with mobile fixed menu
- Improved fixed mobile menu functionality to only execute when fixed menu option is enabled
- Fixed some landing page elements missing effects on older Edge releases due to :focus-within changes in 1.8.0
Liquido is our first official WordPress child theme. It’s brand new and available to download straight away from WordPress.org. It’s free and it’s awesome of course.Read More
- Fixed landing page status notice not being displayed when not active due to homepage setting
- Removed news feed from theme’s about page per TRT requirements – https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/73150#comment:3
- Hopefully fixed shaking footer on scroll on mobile Safari since 1.8.0
- Improved list bullets styling in landing page text areas
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.4
- Added fluida_header_image and fluida_header_image_url filters to allow custom control over featured images in header functionality
- Added option to disable default pages navigation and improved mobile menu functionality to hide toggler when main navigation is empty
- Added WordPress 5.2 wp_body_open action call
- Added visibility on scroll functionality on the fixed menu on mobile devices
- Improved featured boxes responsiveness on smaller screens
- Improved icon blocks responsiveness with odd numbers
- Improved related posts section styling
- Improved main navigation usability on tables by adding the option to force the mobile menu activation
- Improved dark color schemes support for HTML select elements
- Improved static slider image behavior on short screens
- Improved keyboard navigation accessibility:
- Added skip to content link
- Added focus support for post featured images, landing page featured boxes, landing page portfolio
- Fixed breadcrumbs links in bbPress forums/topics sections
- Fixed line height on ‘continue reading’ button on hover
- Fixed Gutenberg lists displaying bullets outside of content on landing page sections
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.3:
- Fixed home icon missing link on WooCommerce sections
- Optimized options migration check to reduce calls
- (Finally?) fixed ‘Too few arguments’ warning in breadcrumbs on Polylang multi-lingual sites
Esotera is our latest, and most likely our best WordPress theme yet. It’s full of color and spunk and you can now check it out for yourselves – Esotera is now available to install from WordPress.org or directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Or, if you’re feeling particularly lazy today, you can just read the post and browse the images. Just remember that an image is worth a thousand words, but a demo has a lot more images.Read More
- Added option to control featured images in the header size enforcement
- Improved Google Fonts functionality to load all weights for the general font
- Improved footer widgets responsiveness when set to center align
- Improved content spacing on single pages/posts when comment form is not displayed
- Improved page/post meta options support for the block editor
- Improved block editor styling for dark color schemes
- Optimized layout detection code and moved to the framework
- Optimized frontend scripts
- Renamed top and bottom widget areas for clarity
- Renamed and rearranged some theme options for consistency between themes
- Fixed normalized tags still having different sizes
- Fixed editor style option not applying to the block editor styling
- Fixed deferring functionality applying to some dashboard scripts
- Fixed $content_width not being defined in the dashboard
- Multiple fixes for older IEs
- Disabled featured images on post formats
- Disabled search form display on the landing page when no posts are available
- Updated Cryout Framework to 0.8.2:
- Activated Select2 functionality on font selector controls
- Added Select2 functionality to icon-select controls
- Fixed RTL issues with color controls, toggle controls, half/third width selectors, number slider
- Switched enable/disable options to use the new toggle control
- Switched number options to use the new number slider control