Bigger is always better. And rounder is always smoother. And Reservoir is both of those things. And as Fluida’s second child theme, Reservoir is taking things into a new direction, making all of Fluida’s thin lines and curves wider and rounder. Check it out!Read More
Roseta has a stone
A fast, clean and highly customizable theme. It's beautiful and multi-purpose - you can use it for your blog, online portfolio, business website or WooCommerce store.
It's also lightweight, mobile friendly and responsive, created with SEO in mind (taking full advantage of microformats and Schema.org microdata that search engines love).
Advanced Customization Options
Roseta takes customizations further than ever before, bringing an unparalleled number of settings that you can change and tweak to your liking.
Customize independent site layouts, menu layouts and even widget layouts. Style and edit landing page elements, typography, social icons, featured images, post metas, header and footer elements and more. Hide or show other theme elements like paginations, breadcrumbs, back to top button and others.
An endless landing page
Welcome your users with style.
Create stunning landing pages with the help of a dynamic slider and customizable text areas, icon blocks, featured boxes and in the Plus version: Portfolios, Testimonials and drag-and-drop ordering. Choose from many design options to make sure your theme presents itself as one of a kind.
Both style and substance
Roseta looks awesome, works great and loads fast.
Header titles make their presence once again, enhancing your posts to the maximum: present all your meta information over the featured header image and leave maximum room for your actual content.
Blog and archive pages also come with a neat design that take full advantage of featured images.
Hide/show individual elements (header, main navigation, breadcrumbs, footer widgets, footer)
Hundreds of theme options for almost infinite personalization.
Our themes use the latest standards for the perfect browsing experience on all mobile devices.
Our WordPress themes are periodically updated with the latest improvements, additions and fixes.
Highly optimized theme for search engines by using the right HTML5 tags, microdata and microformats.
Personalize your home page with customizable sliders, boxes, text areas and latest posts
Light or dark, green or yellow, your site's color scheme is completely in your own hands.
Easy link to your favorite social networks and profiles in multiple theme locations.
Left? Right? No sidebar? With the theme's multi-layout personality you've got them all.
Applying any of the 700+ Google Fonts on a theme element is just a copy-paste away.
Create unique looking pages with the help of the theme's custom page templates.
Easily translatable theme that fully supports WordPress' language packs.
RTL Language Support
This theme has been thoroughly tested and curated to look perfect with right-to-left languages.
Fully supports child themes for all those extreme customization scenarios.
Find your way around with appropriately named, organized and documented files and functions.
HTML5 & CSS3
When creating our WordPress themes we use the latest web development standards.
Built-in support for the most popular multi-language plugins in the repository.
Fast & Lightweight
Front-end resource files are as small and as few as possible and queries are kept to a minimum.
Easy To Use
Completely integrated into WordPress, configuring and customizing the theme is a breeze.
Completely configurable font typefaces, sizes, and styles for all theme elements.
Our theme is optimized for the widely used WooCommerce e-commerce plugin.
Showcase your services and products portfolio with the built-in support for Jetpack's Portfolio.
Get your satisfied users' voices heard with the built-in support for Jetpack's Testimonials.
Supported by extensive theme documentation, FAQs, tutorials and an active forum.
Backed up by a priority support service that can answer even the toughest of questions.
Codex is our first official WordPress child theme for Roseta. It makes Roseta look more stylish, with a bit of an eCommerce vibe going on. So you can totally use it a storefront if you want, as WooCommerce is fully implemented.
There’s also a new color scheme, new fonts and a new article look. Check it out, it’s free.Read More
- Fixed disabling the main navigation doesn’t work as intended due to some elements still taking up space
- Added wp_body_open action hook support for WordPress 5
- Added roseta_header_image and roseta_header_image_url filters to allow custom control over featured images in header functionality
- Added integrated socials menu support in the header (no longer requiring the manual use of the socials widget)
- Added option to disable default pages navigation and improved mobile menu functionality to hide toggler when main navigation is empty
- Added visibility on scroll functionality on the fixed menu on mobile devices
- Adjusted featured boxes animated 2 styling
- Moved header overlay color options to the correct Colors > Header panel
- Updated fixed menu styling to account for WordPress admin bar responsiveness breakpoints changes
- Improved list bullets styling in landing page text areas
- Improved dark color schemes support for HTML select elements
- Improved main navigation usability on tables by adding the option to force the mobile menu activation
- Improved mobile menu dark color schemes support by using non-link texts to use the configured menu text color
- Improved landing page icon blocks responsiveness
- Fixed testimonials section responsiveness when displayed on one column layout
- Fixed breadcrumbs missing link on home icon on WooCommerce pages
- Fixed animated featured boxes displaying an extra bottom margin when the ‘read more’ button is not used
- Fixed Gutenberg lists displaying bullets outside of content on landing page sections
- Fixed header video not being horizontally centered
- Fixed ‘hide title’ option not working with content titles
- Fixed static slider images larger than the screen being distorted instead of crop to fit the screen
- Fixed top menu not being scrollable and floating left on mobile devices
- Fixed paragraph indentation option not working and limited to inner-content only
- Fixed back-to-top button sometimes failing to display on short pages
- Removed leftover styling that was making the captions sometimes jump on display in the featured boxes sections when text was longer than the available space
- Improved keyboard navigation accessibility:
- Added ‘skip to content’ link
- Added focus support for post featured images, landing page featured boxes, landing page portfolio, main navigation search form
- Converted menu close element to button
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.4.1:
- Optimized options migration check to reduce calls
- Fixed Too few arguments warning in breadcrumbs on Polylang multi-lingual sites
- Removed news feed from theme’s about page per TRT requirements
Esotera is our latest, and most likely our best WordPress theme yet. It’s full of color and spunk and you can now check it out for yourselves – Esotera is now available to install from WordPress.org or directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Or, if you’re feeling particularly lazy today, you can just read the post and browse the images. Just remember that an image is worth a thousand words, but a demo has a lot more images.Read More
- Multiple fixes for older IEs
- Improved Google Fonts functionality to load all weights for the general font
- Improved footer widgets responsiveness when set to center align
- Improved content spacing on single pages/posts when comment form is not displayed
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.2:
- Activated Select2 functionality on font selector controls
- Fixed RTL issues with color controls, toggle controls, half/third width selectors, number slider
- Improved icon blocks icon selector by adding search functionality and making the icons visible on all browsers
- Optimized WooCommerce checkout page and products pages responsiveness
- Cleaned up some duplicate styling in custom-style.php
- Fixed sidebars splitting in two columns on smaller screens
- Fixed normalized tags not using uniform sizes
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.8.1:
- Added Select2 functionality to icon-select controls
- Fixed content background color option not applying to the block editor
- Fixed headings color not applying to the block editor
- Improved block editor styling support for dark backgrounds
- Improved translations support for the framework second textdomain with Loco Translate
- Improved footer content alignment on mobile
- Fixed site title missing line height
- Fixed color fade on mobile top menu
- Fixed landing page text areas layouts not alternating properly
- Fixed slider and static slider captions, landing page section titles and description not being properly horizontally aligned on older browsers (IE 11)
- Fixed main navigation placement when set to over header image
- Rewrote frontend scripts
- Fixed missing background color for the fixed main menu
- Adjusted top section so that it disappears when no branding, top widgets or top menu are active
- Adjusted static slider caption text to use the overlay text-color option
- Fixed header titles disappearing on small screens (under 640px)
- Fixed missing background color for the fixed single post navigation
- Fixed menu when set to “over header image” not behaving properly
- Updated screenshot
Roseta is a brand new free WordPress theme to get you started in 2019. The theme was supposed to be a nicely wrapped present for you to find under the tree on last year’s Christmas morning but, alas, a few last moment tweaks and improvements delayed things quite a bit. But boy oh boy was it worth it.
Find out why it’s worth it and then get to installing, activating and customizing. Right after the jump.View Changelog
- Added line-height option for header titles
- Added maximum width constraint to header titles and static slider caption
- Improved support for larger site logos
- Adjusted comment reply form styling
- Fixed deferring functionality applying to some dashboard scripts
- Fixed $content_width not being defined in the dashboard
- Fixed main navigation submenus not being visible under certain conditions
- Removed ‘Not found’ section on landing page when no posts are available
- Fixed header image not visible when set to ‘contained’ mode
- Added option to disable header image size requirements