This plugin provides a quick and simple way of gathering system information necessary for debugging and testing.
Upon installation and activation, the plugin adds an page under the Tools menu where it provides the following information:
- site and home URLs
- theme name and version
- parent theme name and version (if necessary)
- WordPress version, language, debug status, memory limit
- permalink setting
- frontpage settings
- PHP version
- MySQL versions
- web server signature
- PHP variables: safe mode, memory limit, max upload size, max post size, time limit, max input vars, allow url fopen
- complete list of registered image sizes (including crop parameters)
- list of active plugins names and versions
This plugin is not published in the WordPress.org repository and needs to be manually installed to be used.