- Added shortcodes support in custom footer text
- Added support for WordPress 5.2 wp_body_open() hook
- Extended content image border option to apply to Gutenberg inserted images
- Fixed featured images getting cropped due to overflowing their container in some cases
- Fixed comments text using fixed line-height value
Nirvana is a customizable and responsive WordPress theme, with both wide and boxed layouts. For more info check out the theme's page.
The analytical mind of Cryout Creations. Responsible for all the wires and tubes. Dedicates most time to breaking things and finding bugs and never enough time to fixing them.
With the Nirvana update 1.5.2, I think the shortcodes in footer do not work properly because in my case the inline structured data (itemprop) and the embeded google maps (iframe) are not included / reflected in the source code, before the update it was working.
I appreciate any comments / suggestions