- Fixed content images sometimes being distorted (since 1.5.1)
- Added ‘nirvana_header_crop’ filter for ‘header’ image size crop position attribute
- Adjusted general lists bullet styling to improve compatibility with plugins and Gutenberg
- Adjusted aligned elements styling to improve compatibility with Gutenberg
- Fixed horizontal ruler (hr) missing styling
- Fixed footer widgets font color option no longer working
- Gutenberg editor tweaks and improvements:
- Added style for short hr
- Improved list appearance in blocks
- Fixed captions alignment and sizing in Gutenberg blocks
- Fixed block galleries margins
- Fixed cover image blocks text appearance
Probably the wrong place to ask this, but could you add the possibility to show a page somewhere on the presentation page ? like instead or above/below a Text area ? like the way you have it on some of your newer themes like Fluida.
Those text areas are such a pain to work with, i mean i need a plugin just to show a video, it’s so much easier to add all that info on a page and show that instead. I would actually suggest replacing all text areas with pages.
I would skip the whole Presentation page altogether, but no other page displays the slider like that.
And as long as i’m here, it would be nice if the main navigation menu would stay at the top of the page as you scroll down, again like on newer themes like Fluida, or like the Top bar (unfortunately that doesn’t support submenus so i can’t use that instead).
I know i could use Fluida instead, and i would, but i need the way Nirvana and Tempera show/have their header.
(in case you wanna see what i’m working on bbw.vhwptest.com)
If there is a better place to provide this kind of feedback, let me know.