There isn’t a single new addition to the theme with this update. There isn’t anything new for you to try and then enjoy or damn to hell for not working properly. But what this new update lacks in innovation it makes up for in fixes.
Nirvana 0.9.8 changelog:
- Fixed Presentation Page incompatibility with some plugins
- Fixed settings page compatibility issues
- Fixed ‘Load more’ button on the Presentation Page
- Fixed header responsiveness for the boxed layout
- Fixed show/hide setting for the search in topbar
- Added layout and columns text to the style.css description
It is a nice theme indeed, but “save changes” button doesn’t work for me at all. Sigh.
Did you recently update? Do a force refresh in the browser (Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + R).
Otherwise, try to follow the minimal debugging tutorial.