Mantra 2.0 is almost here! In a few days you’ll be able to get your hands on a fresh copy of your favorite WordPress theme. What do you mean which one? Mantra, of course.
The first thing you’ll notice is the slightly improved Mantra Settings page. You’re welcome. Then you’ll probably notice a new option set: Header Settings. That gives enhanced control over everything inside your header. You can now also upload a logo and the whole header is finally fully responsive. Go check it out.
Of course this little change may cause your child theme (in case you’ve altered the header in any way) to freak out. If that happens, you need to update your child theme to use the new code.
- New and improved Mantra Settings page
- Moved several settings around for better grouping
- The new Header options set: Header Height, Site Header selector (Site Title / Logo / Link / None), Custom Logo uploader, Header Top Spacing and Rounded Corners for Menu Items.
- (finally) Fixed header responsiveness
- Sanitize function is made pluggable
- Hopefully fixed some array merging which sometimes lost the Mantra options
- Improved jQuery plugins compatibility
- Improved mobile view
- Fixed social mail link
- Fixed columns shortcodes
- Fixed HTML layout on the ‘Category page with intro’ template
- Undefined amount of small bug fixes
Mantra 2.0 has been submitted to the WordPress themes directory and should become available in a couple of days.