The latest update to the Mantra theme just became live. It’s a pretty big update that both adds a few small things as well as fixes quite a few more.
Here are the minor add-ons:
- Added an option to make the header image 100% responsive. It’s right next to the Mobile view option under Miscellaneous Settings. Using CSS3 this makes the header image responsive as any other image in the Mantra Theme.
- We fixed the auto thumbnail image sizes. Now the Auto Thumbnail for posts will look and behave exactly the same as the manually inserted Post Thumbnails. The option to automatically create a post thumbnail using the first image inserted into a post has been around for a while and you’ll find it under ‘Featured Image Settings’. Go check it out
- Added two more widget areas (before and after page content). You can add anything there. Go ahead and try them, then give us some lovely feedback
- Added Instagram to the social icons
- Moved the ‘Power by’ text underneath the customizable footer text.
- Added 3 more language files (Russian, Brazilian and Spanish)
- Removed border radius on the meta section
And these are the minor fixes:
- RTL – fixed widget title padding
- Fixed padding issue with widgets. Your widgets might shift a tad to the left of to the right. Keep an eye on this and please get back to us if any issues occur
- Fixed RSS main page title being doubled
- Fixed sticky posts showing thumbnails even when Full Post was selected in the Post Excerpt Settings
- Fixed Previous Post and Next Post navigation overlapping in some occasions
- Fixed an issue where hiding list bullets affected comments layout and padding
- For Internet Explorer:
- the magazine layout now works as expected
- the hide/show tags option now works as expected
- the search bar in the widget areas now has a border again
- post titles overlapping now fixed
- the disappearing header and footer background colour is now fixed