newy219

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: About Mobile Sidebar Responsiveness #60431
    newy219
    Participant

Hey alaba is this still working for you? I deleted my W3 cache and it seemed to work at first but now it’s doing it again.

Sometimes it doesn’t though. But if you refresh the page it usually doesn’t work. Have you experienced any of this?

in reply to: mantra 3 on mobile ph slides sidebars above content #60430
    newy219
    Participant

How has that worked going back to
    2.6?? I want to as well but of course figured they updated for a reason…my site doesn’t work well on mobile after all of the updates.

in reply to: Website is messed up on mobile #60313
    newy219
    Participant

I am no longer using a caching plugin, I deleted W3 cache. Wouldn’t this have fixed the issue?

And I guess I should know if this is a child theme or not but I’m not sure, I use Mantra with the cryout creations theme…whatever that is…

in reply to: Error: Failed to load content css: #47977
    newy219
    Participant

Sorry I wasn’t trying to break any guidelines. Yes, it was a problem with my hosting that is now fixed. It happened right after updating 4.8 so thought it was related. My bad.

in reply to: Error: Failed to load content css: #47530
    newy219
    Participant

My pages are not showing up, but only pages on the presentation page (my 2 main pages), all other pages are workign. When clicking the link they show “Not Found” and it is a blank page. This is with the Mantra theme. Is this getting corrected as well?

in reply to: Post thumbnails not showing up #44718
    newy219
    Participant

Thanks Zed, that was the issue. I didn’t have the post excerpts selected. Thought I tried that but I guess not.

in reply to: Post thumbnails not showing up #43150
    newy219
    Participant

Not that I can think of…WP emoji one?? Max Buttons? Google Xml sitemaps, not sure why any of those would affect it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)