February 14th, 2018 at 00:44 #59813
I really like the theme and hope I can make this work.
1. So, I am trying to show all of my posts on the home page, but somehow it’s missing the earlier posts. If I just choose to show latest posts instead of static page, it does show all of the posts by adding the page numbers at the bottom. However, if I choose to use static page and also show the posts, it does not have the page numbers at the bottom and it does not show all of my posts. How can I have all of them?
2. Another question is, is there any way I can set the grids for the same size? I want it to look very organized and same height / width. Is that possible?
3. Is there any way to show ads as one of the grids? Like I can make the ads at the same size as those grids so they ads blends in with the grids?
4. What is the best way to have good SEO with this theme? Any recommendation on how to or a plug-in?
Thank you very much in advance!!
Website: www.byairmail.netFebruary 14th, 2018 at 20:50 #59854
I have another question. On tablet and mobile sizes, the side bar comes at the top and it looks very bad. How can I make changes only to those sizes? If I click on the tablet and mobile icon and make changes there, it changes the design of the desktop size version as well. Can I make changes on each sizes separately without changing the other sizes?
Thanks.February 18th, 2018 at 17:50 #59992ZedCryout Creations Team
1. WordPress displays a specific number of posts on the homepage – by default 10 (this number is configurable in WordPress’ Reading settings).
2. The height of the post blocks depends on the actual post content/excerpt (which would need to match in height).
3. The theme does not (and cannot, per the guidelines) provide such functionality. You’ll most likely need to look for a plugin to do this.
4. The theme is already optimized for this. However, repository themes are not allowed to include direct SEO functionality – you’ll need to use a plugin for this job as well.
5. The customizer preview does not switch between device layouts, it just emulates how your site would fit on a certain screen size.
The theme features multiple widget areas in its sidebar, some of which are always displayed before the content, some after the content and some not at all on mobile devices. Place your widgets as needed.
The topic ‘Just started using this theme and have a few questions.’ is closed to new replies.