502 Bad Gateway error

• Author

Hello,

My name is Cristi and I have an issue with my website canticer.bio

The website is hosted on wordpress.com and for few weeks I faced this error when I try to access my website https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1LwsisiREqbY4TI-_r84INUda2JnSfwkP

There are moments when the websites loads but then after you few minutes, it’s down again.

I contacted the wordpress.com support team and they manage to replicate the error and find this error in the CLI.

[12-Oct-2021 20:31:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/nirvana/includes/theme-comments.php on line 74
    [12-Oct-2021 20:31:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/nirvana/includes/theme-comments.php on line 74
    [12-Oct-2021 20:31:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/nirvana/includes/theme-comments.php on line 74

The error appeared to them at the 3rd chat talk with them in 3 weeks. For the first two chats, they didn’t manage to replicate the error, for them the website was working. But for me, it was down for weeks. I ve tested the website from multiple devices and IP addresses from Romania and had the same issue.

They recommend to activate another theme to see if the error persist and after I activated another theme, the website is working fine.

Can you help us please to solve this issue because we want to continue to use your website.

I reactivated the theme so you can take a look.

Thank you very much.

Wish you a great day,
    Cristi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You need to log in to reply to this topic.