- Added auto-match for mailto: URL in social icons
- Added mobile menu close on click/tap functionality
- Added support for Polylang and WPML multi-language content for landing page elements
- Added all weight values for the typography options
- Added support for custom embedded fonts
- Added hints in the customizer interface for Site Identity / Header options
- Added shortcodes support in the custom footer text field
- Improved masonry initiation to check if function is available
- Improved ‘comments moderated’ text positioning
- Improved headings titles handing of custom post types and content
- Improved label hiding option to only apply to default comment form fields
- Improved content layout and responsiveness below 800px screen width
- Fixed breadcrumbs being partially cut off; moved breadcrumbs below section header on categories/archive/search result pages
- Fixed editor styling option not controlling enqueue
- Fixed large logo image overflowing available space
- Fixed description being displayed twice on attachment page
- Fixed search form on search/result section being cropped
- Fixed author avatar being cropped on author archives
- Fixed non-translatable strings in theme options
- Fixed CSS validation warnings due to empty color fields and invalid ‘default’ values
- Fixed cover+fixed background images zoomed incorrectly on Safari
- Fixed GDPR-related checkbox missing on comment form
- Fixed landing page content generation after first activation failing to retrieve available static pages in some cases
- Renamed some options for cross-theme documentation consistency
- Adjusted theme’s body classes to all use prefix
- Adjusted customize sections and color options to match the other themes
- Updated to Cryout Framework v0.7.7
- Framework: fixed invalid count() call in prototypes.php triggering warnings on PHP 7+
Wow! What a wonderful Theme for a Writer. I have set up Mantra for a Bible Study. I am setting up Parabola for my main site. And I have tried several other Themes from other programming sources. All of them are nice enough, but for a simple, easy Theme, this can’t be beat. I have been searching for themes since late March and it’s now the middle of May. Took me that long to find this. But it was worth it. I admit that I have not even tried all the functions and features. But the things that matter most to me are the Menu system and the simplicity. Rosetta and Fluida are complex. Probably good for a storefront. Even Mantra and Parabola took a lot of time to figure out. But this is marvelous. Easy. Clear. And my readers will be able to find everything on the front page. Thanks Cryout. Thanks so very much!
I love this theme! It smells so good. Long may it live!
Thank you! We’ll give it a fresh breath every once in a while to make sure it lives long (and prospers) 🙂
I’ve been using your theme for a year now. Thank you very much for the fabulous design.
Now I’ve just updated to the new version, but I’m facing some difficulties with Google fonts. Some of the Google fonts that I used properly before updating to the new version are now not working. I tried to use other Google fonts instead, but they too didn’t work. Is there a way to fix it, or to migrate back to the older version?