Normally, an update post would start with something grand (or something terrible) about what the new update brings. Unfortunately, Tempera has a lapse in new ideas so this time there’s nothing new (and nothing terribly wrong about it either).
This update exists simply to catch up on fixes with her siblings.
- Clarified presentation page usage notice when static page is set
- Fixed screen-reader-text elements placement issue on RTL layout
- Clarified customizer link info to indicate settings page is only available when theme is active
- Fixed WordPress 4.4.1+ issue with plugin/theme notifications being moved in the Layout settings section
- Fixed missing sticky post styling on Blog page template
- Added missing arrow glyph to continue reading button in more tag
- Fixed header site title to not use H1 tag when homepage is static
- Fixed undefined notice related to WP_Widget_Recent_Comments when certain comments plugins are used