Tempera 1.3.2 took a quick crash course in PHP notices, learned how to do things safer and is here to share its updated code with the world.
The main change is the theme’s conformation with WordPress’ 4.3 deprecating PHP 4 constructors in anticipation for PHP 7.
- added failsafe to add_theme_support(‘title-tag’) for WordPress < 4.1
- fixed search double slash causing issues on some servers
- fixed PHP notice caused by unset top/main/footer menu search
- fixed PHP notice related to browseragent check
- fixed double meta info displayed in single post pages
- fixed PHP notice about old widget constructors being deprecated in WordPress 4.3