Just as we were crossing over into the new year, this week-old update became live and Tempera made its way into WordPress’ list of most popular themes of the moment. This is also Tempera’s first official update post so all in all it’s a pretty big moment. Anybody got any champagne left?
Anyway, the new update mainly patches up responsiveness as we tried to fix all the issues you guys mentioned. Thanks again for all the feedback, it helps make Tempera a better theme.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Presentation page columns now show text on mobile browsers
- Fixed columns responsiveness when using data from posts
- Fixed some text domain issues in the comments
- Fixed the ‘Continue Reading’ button’s animation on Google Chrome and mobile browsers
- Fixed logo and header upload inputs saving the same data in the theme settings
- Added recommended size information for the column images inside the Columns widget area