After a bit of quarrel with the WordPress theme review team (which even triggered a Codex instructions/rules update) and a rejected update, Parabola won and the new version is up for grabs.
The major change is in the presentation page’s behaviour, which will now display latest posts by default and which can be overridden by WordPress’ “Show on frontpage” option.
Parabola 1.2.2 changelog
- presentation page now displays latest posts by default (requested by WordPress); this can be disabled in the theme settings
- presentation page no longer overrides static page (requested by WordPress); make sure you don’t select a static page under Settings > Reading or you will no longer see the presentation page
Parabola 1.2.1 changelog
- added posts count option for presentation page posts
- added russian translation for 184.108.40.206
- added french translation for 1.2.0
- improved auto image size to adhere to featured image size setting
- fixed continue reading link / excerpt length for presentation page posts
- updated mo/po for translations to feature all used functions (_n, _esc_attr__, _esc_html__, _esc_attr_e); hopefully new translations will no longer have missing strings;
- fixed broken recaptcha forms