We’ve had a few reports, especially from iPad users, that Parabola is not fully responsive on those devices. I’m not gonna bore you with the details but let’s just say things weren’t as simple (for us) as they could’ve been due to the highly customizable nature of Parabola.
But in this update we addressed that issue with browser detection and a responsive check for resolutions below 1100px. This should greatly improve responsiveness although we’re going to wait for your feedback on this.
This update also comes bundled with improved plugin compatibility and a new media uploader for the theme settings page.
- improved styling to add better handling for plugin-generated custom post types
- added mobile browser detection and added a new step of responsiveness for mobile browsers
- updated russian translation to 1.2.0
- updated the media uploader; hopefully this fixes all reported issues with the media selector for slide/column images (the new media uploader is the one introduced in WordPress 3.5 so if you’re using an older version of WordPress now would be a good time to update).
- beautified jQuery warning to make it less scary and intrusive