Although new blood is in town, Nirvana still strides to stay ahead and updated. As such, 1.2.3 made a quick pass to drop in the latest improvements and fixes.
- Added theme version to style and script enqueues to correct some caching issues
- Fixed menu center align issues with multi-line menus
- Changed social icon links to no longer be nofollow
- Clarified presentation page usage notice when static page is set
- Fixed WordPress 4.4.1+ issue with plugin/theme notifications being moved in the Layout settings section
- Fixed missing sticky post styling on Blog page template
- Clarified customizer link info to indicate settings page is only available when theme is active
- Cleaned up !important usage in responsive styling (to ease customizations)
- Fixed header site title to not use H1 tag when homepage is static
Hi! slideshow of the home page is not working… where I am wrong?
Hi, i just wanted to say i love the Nirvana theme and im superhappy after my switch, but… and maybe im looking over it :)… but i just cant find the link where i can adjust the spacing in my text when i press enter… ??
The default ‘enter’ creates a linespacing of at least 1,5 or 2 lines…
And its not paragraph or line height etc… as ive been trying out every setting i could find 🙂
Could you please advise me on this?
Thank you so much!!
Been using nirvana for a while after moving over from mantra.
I have recently made a few changes and set “Show posts on presentation page” to enabled and set the number to 0, so it only displays sticky posts. This works fine and does exactly what I want it to do.
However…… I keep finding that the default category view keeps resetting to only showing 1 post. ( Settings->Reading->Blog Pages show at most=1 ) This is not straight away. 7 days ago I Disabled the “Show posts on presentation page” and I have not had the issue since, so It looks like it may be connected to having it enabled and set at 0.
Could setting it to 0 be causing the issue?
When I try to do a live preview of this theme through WordPress the front page with the large banner doesn’t show. Is that page a part of the package? I don’t want to change my theme only to discover that that page is not included.
The presentation page is no longer enabled by default because it needs our settings plugin to be installed to configure its content.
So does that mean if I activate it I can access it?
The presentation page functionality is present in the theme, it is just not turned on by default on new theme installs since 1.2.0. It can be turned on from the theme’s settings page, which is now provided by a separate plugin.
This change and the reasons behind it are explained in our Nirvana 1.2 announcement (and this post before it).
Ok, let’s upgrade 🙂