No, you didn’t wet your WordPress. The moist you’re feeling in the front end of your site is normal and it’s coming straight from your favorite theme. Under the warm bright sun, Nirvana’s beginning to return to its fluid form and it’s putting its best foot(er) forward with a new update packed with fixes and improvements.
So we’ll let you wade through this version’s changelog with a promise that the next update will either be a dry one or we’ll include a diaper with it. Until then you may want to place signs with the text “Slippery when wet” around your site. You never know, it may save you a lawsuit in the future.
- fixed layout/image border option non-clickable on IE 11
- fixed header container responsiveness
- improved active links styling so it’s easier replaceable via custom CSS
- fixed wrong textdomain occurrence (thanks to Szemcse)
- replaced the Presentation Page’s “Nothing Found” message when there are no published posts with an explanatory placeholder message
- fixed disappearing/too small images inside tables issue on Chrome
- removed baseline vertical alignment from styling reset to correct some weird alignment layouts
- added Spanish translation
- improved two somewhat untranslatable strings (that used esc_attr__() )
- fixed an untranslatable string (thanks to seemannKP)