No more mister nice guy (uhm… girl) Nirvana. In this new update she finally learned to fight (against poorly written plugins that load their code all over the dashboard and break key functionality).
But despite posing as a bad girl, Nirvana 1.0.1 also brings a lot of head-relaxing fixes (among which the long awaited Google fonts functionality).
- fixed skew missing on photo framed columns
- fixed wrong order of tags on widget titles (pointed out by Michael)
- replaced alt tag with title in thumbnail anchor function
- fixed breadcrumbs having double anchor tag on the home icon
- fixed HTML excerpts and added support for shortcodes (reported by Scott)
- corrected first post image selector function to failsafe to standard image size when custom thumbnail is not available
- almost fixed Google font names issue introduced in 0.9.9.9 (caused by extra output sanitization)
- fixed max-width leftovers in editor-style.css (among other things making large images appear distorted in the editor)
- added Hungarian translation
- added Croatian translation
- rearranged presentation page columns HTML to make it easier to be replaced via child themes
- fixed ol double digits numbering not fitting into view
- added standard HTML markup on presentation page static content
- fixed 2 typos in settings page
- revamped script/styles injection detection to protect the theme’s settings page from getting broken by badly written plugins
The injection protection is an experimental feature, so please do let us know if it causes you problems or you encounter a plugin that goes unstopped and manages to mess with the settings page.
Update: Release 1.0.1 has a typo in the code that may cause your site to become unusable after the update. It is safer to skip this update and wait for 1.0.2. If you’ve already updated and are encountering the issue, uninstall the theme (or delete the theme folder) and install 1.0.0 manually.