- Fixed site title overlapping menu icon on mobile
- Fixed featured boxes not deactivating by setting the category to ‘disabled’
- Fixed dropdown menu width issue in Chrome with very short menu items
- Renamed landing page icon blocks related options (with auto-migration of existing settings)
- Added CTA buttons feature on the static slider image area
- Added integrated styling for our Serious Slider plugin
- Adjusted landing page static slider image responsiveness to cover more usage scenarios
- Fixed static slider caption container being displayed when no static slider caption fields are used
- Renamed $fluids variables to be more generic
- Fixed editor styling option not controlling style.css enqueue
- Escaped variables in custom-styles.php, loop.php, meta.php and main.php
- Added auto-match for mailto: URL in social icons
- Improved masonry initiation to check if function is available
- Added workaround for horizontal scrollbar on mobile devices when large menus are used
- Fixed ‘Category page with intro’ page template pagination not working when set on static home page
- Fixed missing text areas numbers in theme options
- Fixed non-translatable strings in theme options
- Corrected custom footer text sample information
- Added cryout_before_content_hook, cryout_after_content_hook, cryout_empty_page_hook, cryout_absolute_top_hook, cryout_absolute_bottom_hook and cryout_singular_before_comments_hook hooks
- Added landing page icon blocks, featured boxes and featured text areas background color options
- Unpplugged fluida_get_theme_options() and fluida_get_theme_structure() functions
- Updated to Cryout Framework 0.7.0
- Added filters: cryout_landingpage_indexquery on landing page posts query, cryout_breadcrumbs_excluded_templates in breadcrumbs
- Improved header video support and fixed header height on non-homepage sections
- Moved moved menu background colors from list items to anchors, rem mobile menu anchor color, improved menu items height
- Improved static slider image check
- Adjusted registered image sizes filters and crop settings; added new square image size for certain usage cases;
In Fluida, all English words between …or… tags are capitalized, such as “Clipboard” → “CLIPBOARD”, how to restore it to normal, i.e. “Clipboard”. Thanks
The theme capitalizes several elements. Which are you looking to un-capitalize? (Since you did not mention a site I cannot search for “clipboard”).
The dropdown menue in the side bar stoped to work. It does not diaplay the menue.
When I have changed from position absolute to static, it worked, but this is not what I want.
With the absolute position ther is a limitation of the the side bar width, which was not before.
Also, the menue is not opened for its full height, only the button height is opened.
Can you give us a link to your site?
The update broke my child theme! Any suggestions of the cause? I’m lucky I made a backup. I don’t see an option to rollback to 1.3.4 or a download of the previous update. Is it available on your site as a security measure?
To be more precise it caused a 500 error so I couldn’t even log in and had to acces via ftp.
The exact error message is very important in debugging any kind of critical errors. Depending on what your child theme customizes, its code may require updating to be in sync with the changes in the parent theme.
With this release there is no highlight color on the menu item on which the mouse is currently hover over. Is this on purpose?
Thanks for pointing that out. We’ll get it sorted in the next theme pdate.