Fluida sighed and took a quick glimpse at the sun but soon after the storms returned. She’s now trapped on the adrift review process that seems to never reach the shores.
But not all hope is lost. Here to brighten the day a bit, an update comes to sync the world with the development process.
- Rearranged customizer section overrides to account for autofocus issue
- Renamed _default.pot to fluida.pot
- Removed deprecated style.css tags and added new ones
- Updated customizer color sanitization to use the existing sanitize_hex_color() function
- Added unminified resources/js/html5shiv.js
- Cleaned up the unused cryout/widgets.php and cryout/widget-areas.php files
- Removed template-blog.php page template
- Removed license.txt file
- Improved arhive.php to handle archives, categories and tags (removed category.php and tag.php)
- Improved plugin/child theme styling override support by changing #main id to .main class
- Changed image size handle from ‘featured‘ to ‘cryout-featured‘
- Switched to using core WordPress ‘jquery-masonry‘