Just like the title says, the wait is finally over. You can now find our latest theme Fluida on WordPress.org as well as auto-install it directly from your dashboard. It took a little longer than expected but the result is what matters after all.
As always, we are looking forward to your feedback, constructive criticism and feature requests. In the meanwhile we’re working on adding a neat Presentation Page to Fludia, fully equipped with customizable slider and boxes. Stay tuned for future updates.
- Removed import/export settings from admin area
- Added second textdomain support for WordPress’ language packs (also deleted languages folder under cryout and removed redundant loading of text domains in admin area)
- Fixed Masonry JS error (removed ‘async’ attribute when loading scripts on the frontend)
- Social links in the header/footer area are now turned off by default
- Removed ‘Debug info’ section from the admin area
- Removed social links (and respective scripts) from the admin area
- Renamed ‘Latest News’ section in admin to ‘Theme Updates’
- Removed temporary autoupdater call in cryout/framework.php