- Fixed theme layout option missing from layout panel
- Fixed mobile menu in fixed mode causing rendering glitches in Firefox mobile with center-contained layout
- Fixed back-to-top button hiding no longer works
- Removed Custom CSS option as requested by the WordPress TRT team *
- Removed options save/load functionality to comply with the guidelines
* Existing custom CSS is still present in the source of the site as a comment, to aid in the transfer to WordPress’ own Additional CSS option. This will be removed completely in a future theme update.
Moving the custom CSS to a comment for us was a clever workaround. Thanks for all that you do. I’m considering renewing my subscription to Fluida.
Wow, they sure gave you a hard time about the custom CSS fields in your review. Sorry to see that. Also, that was fascinating to observe. I didn’t realize WordPress did reviews like that behind the scenes. Hope you’re able to fix this and get it approved so Fluida can live on.