April 2nd, 2021 at 08:34 #116169
Hello, I have a few questions!
1. Possible to be able to use a header up to 2x-3x taller then the current one? (The header height is no longer configurable in the theme settings.)
2. How to remove the gray background (stripe) between the menu and the image?
Website: deershop.ruApril 5th, 2021 at 20:03 #116314ZedCryout Creations Team
1. The header height has always been and still is configurable through the theme’s settings.
2. I would need to see the site to identify the element you’re referring to, as there is no such stripe/spacing in the default theme configuration.April 7th, 2021 at 14:18 #116417
1. thank you found
2. I have already delete gray stripe
3. How to overlay the home button on the header (aqua color)
4. How to make the color button change when you hover over the home button
thanks in advance!April 16th, 2021 at 14:14 #116798
up!May 2nd, 2021 at 18:12 #117381ZedCryout Creations Team
3. That would be tricky to do with just CSS.
4. Customizing the menu items is described in the theme documentation:
To tweak just one menu item you’ll need to include its unique classname in the CSS.
You need to log in to reply to this topic.