.Org Repository installation
Installing a WordPress theme using the built-in installer is quite easy:
1. From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Appearance > Themes menu.
2. Click on the Install Themes button.
3. Type the name of your desired theme in the input field and click Search.
4. WordPress will display all results found. Click the Install Now link under the desired theme.
5. WordPress will display the status of the install and present you with some options. Click the Activate link to set the newly installed theme as your site theme.