The latest version comes with several fixes which prove that Parabola is trying to take control of its many (now fixed) buttons and become sentient.
In other news Bebas Neue font now includes accents (regional characters). Other small changes include WordPress 3.8 readyness and cosmetic changes in the settings page.
The full changelog:
fixed pagination buttons in “category page with intro” page template
- fixed sidebars to correctly display the empty placeholders
- fixed incorrect pagination on custom category pages
- corrected presentation page columns responsiveness on larger mobile devices
- fixed “continue reading” button on the presentation page
- updated BebasNeue font to latest version (includes support for regional characters)
- fixed display of future posts on “category page with intro” page template
- fixed XSS vulnerability in frontend.js
- checked and corrected WordPress 3.8 readyness (admin styling and theme tags)