- Added support for presentation page columns without images (at least one of image, title or text needs to be set)
- Moved Magazine Layout option under Layout section for better consistency
- Changed More Posts button label from theme text to configurable option in the settings page (and included in wpml-config.xml list of strings)
- Added “nirvana_columnreadmore” field to wpml-config.xml
- Updated theme URL for new site
- Updated theme news feed URL for new site structure
- Removed bundled es_ES, nl_NL, he_IL, ja, ro_RO, it_IT, de_DE, ru_RU, tr_TR translations in favour of WordPress Translate ones
simply write the html for an a href in any of the boxes for content on the presentation page settings if you dont know how to write html you can learn at http://www.w3schools.com/
Hello, The three images on my presentation page column used to show up horizontal and now they’re stacked on top of one another. How can I undo this? I’ve just noticed it and don’t recall changing anything around to create this effect. http://maddybortes.com/ (the three images with the text overlay: yoga , meditation, recipes)
Thanks for any help you can give!
I am working with NIRVANA.
This theme is AWESOME !!!
It is so versatile.
But I have hit a little snag.
I wanted to have a presentation page without showing posts. However on that presentation page I want to link a keyword that would bring a visitor to the rest of the blog.
Example: When someone clicks on the word (Blog) that word would have a link attached to it that would bring up what you would normally see if the presentation page were disabled.
I want to put this word link in one of the text areas.
My problem is that I have no clue what that link would be.
Is there a way to do this?
You should create a separate (static) page and assign the Blog Page (posts list) page template. You would then link to this page.
question: latest posts (main page) ignore the evants calendar posts. Some solution? Nirvana Theme wordpress