The saddest moment in Nirvana’s life has come: the settings page – it’s gone! Due to higher forces that are beyond our control, the theme has just lost part of her soul.
However, do not panic. We have prepared for this moment and set up an alternative solution. As we have previously announced, we decided to retain the settings page functionality and move it to a separate plugin.
So, starting with this update, you will need to do the extra step of installing our Cryout Serious Theme Settings plugin to be able to configure the theme. But that step is all that’s needed, because we’ve done everything necessary to make the transition as easy as possible – both by recommending the plugin in your dashboard and by publishing it to the repository, so everything can be done automatically with just a couple of clicks.
As a side effect, the presentation page is now disabled by default on fresh theme installs (since there is no way to configure it until the plugin is installed). To restore the presentation page, simply go into the settings (after installing the plugin) and enable it from the Presentation Page section.
- Fixed typos in TGM-PA inclusion causing code collisions with other extensions also using TGM-PA
- Fixed main menu centered option interfering with the mobile menu
- Added Swedish translation
- Fixed a typo that would have caused translations to stop working
- REMOVED THE THEME SETTINGS AND ADDED SUPPORT FOR THE SEPARATE THEME SETTINGS PLUGIN
- Integrated TGM to recommend and auto-install the theme settings plugin
- Fixed settings page to handle changed H3 to H2 headings in WordPress 4.4 RC1
- Changed presentation page to be disabled by default (in lack of theme options on fresh install without plugin)
- Restored missing above and below content widget areas from page templates
- Removed leftover footer menu margin
- Fixed main menu centered option messing sub-menu items alignment on IE
- Fixed main menu search box vertical alignment on centered menu
- Fixed presentation-page styling only applied when homepage is actually the presentation page (corrects boxed layout issues with static pages)
- Fixed some font families not selectable in theme settings
- Fixed sub-menu arrows on RTL
- Fixed character-count excerpts not working with multibyte (UTF-8) strings
- Rewrote readme file and merged changelog into readme