So Mantra 2.4.1 saw the light of day a couple of days ago and brought with it a couple of fixes, support for WordPress 4.1+ title-tag and the addition of our social media links to the theme’s admin page. In the process however a small bug emerged that creates a conflict with one of our child themes. We fixed that as well and submitted the soon-to-be-live 220.127.116.11 version that fixes that.
So if you’re using a child theme provided by us you may want to wait until version 18.104.22.168 becomes available to make the update.
- fixed a conflict in 2.4.1 with one of our provided child themes
- added our social links to the settings page
- added title-tag theme support (for WordPress 4.1)
- fixed a weird save issue affecting only some servers caused by an apostrophe in the sample in custom footer text
- fixed images issues in WooCommerce caused by a max-width styling
- reverted bullet list styling changes done in 2.4
- fixed text inside footer widgets not covered by general text options (and using styling defaults)