Mantra receives a small maintenance update, tweaking and changing things here and there.
The most noteworthy thing related to the 2.3.3 update (but not part of the update itself) is the corrupt Mantra archive lurking around on WordPress’ servers. It hides there in the dark waiting to jump out and break your site. One of its evil purposes is to leave your pages content-less (but be ready for other nasty surprises as well). The fix? Well since the problem is on WordPress’ servers, our power is limited. What we can do is recommend you to create an export of Mantra’s settings, delete it and attempt to reinstall it. If the issue re-occurs, delete again and try a manual install using the theme archive available here.
Edit: WordPress fixed the archive and nobody should receive a corrupt file on future updates to this version.
- updated to the new WP 3.8 “fluid-layout” and “fixed-layout” tags
- 3 social icons are now enabled by default in two theme areas
- fixed import/export settings not working on some rare occasions
- hopefully fixed smileys getting huge in captions
- changed default table cell alignment to top (instead of bottom)
- fixed Google fonts to correctly handle SSL websites
- added Recaptcha, Math Captcha, Captcha compatibility styling (thanks to David B)
- corrected site title not resizing enough on the smallest mobile devices
- updated French translation
- added Czech translation