Richie4422

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Site background colour doesn't work after update #51223
    Richie4422
    Participant

That would be great. I simply love how this theme handles posts on homepage and the design with big and sharp images, so I would appreciate another slider with ability to customize posts background. I’ll definitely buy priority support for this theme after that added feature, just to be fair.

in reply to: Site background colour doesn't work after update #50308
    Richie4422
    Participant

Ok, but now it blends together and in the third picture, it shows how this “feature” doesn’t work maybe as it was intended to do.I mean, it’s your theme and it’s for free and I thank you for that, I just don’t understand the decision to have posts content and background behind it the same color, separated only with small shadowy border and all without any customization options.

I don’t want to complain, it just looks much weirder than the “incorrent” old version. Posts should be able to stand out from the background, this totally destroys that functionality. It just doesn’t look pleasing at all and I hope you can agree, because handling colors of two elements with single slider really doesn’t sound like a good design feature to be honest.

But still, thank you for your explanation.

in reply to: Site background colour doesn't work after update #50273
    Richie4422
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a link to Imgur album http://imgur.com/a/pZObC

I updated Septera 1.0.1.1. to 1.0.4 and then it broke.

First screenshot is while using 1.0.1.1. version with right color configuration. That’s how it should be.

Second screenshot is after the update (1.0.4) with the same configuration.

Third screenshot is after changing the color (so it’s more visible).

You can see the Site Background color to be set as white, changing it has no effect.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Richie4422.
    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by Richie4422.
    in reply to: Primary category #41461
    Richie4422
    Participant

Oh yes, I am very sorry. I was always using customized installation of WordPress from my hosting provider and they preinstalled Yoast SEO. One feature is to make category primary, but it needs adjusting when customized theme is present.

It was really easy to have mistaken it for native feature as it is right in the categories menu.

Thank you for reply and thanks for your great themes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)