mikah257

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: No Landing Page on Mobile #56675
    mikah257
    Participant

Thanks! Turned that off, all is well. I always review the theme docs first, but as I didn’t know where to look, they weren’t so helpful.

in reply to: No Landing Page on Mobile #56624
    mikah257
    Participant

Oddly, today I looked at the site on mobile, and it was wrong. Then, I looked at it and it was right! Yay! Then I looked again an hour later, and poof, wrong again. I wondered if it was varying by whether I was logged in or not, but that didn’t seem to go anywhere.

in reply to: How to set a Separate Page for Blog Posts in Septera #44806
    mikah257
    Participant

I updated to Jetpack 4.9 before trying your suggestion, which did not help. However, turning off Photon DID solve the problem.

in reply to: How to set a Separate Page for Blog Posts in Septera #44509
    mikah257
    Participant

thank you!

well, when I implemented this, all of my jetpack related stuff went nuts. if I turn off jet pack, the blog page looks ok, but all my other generated pages stop working. turn it on, and I get the missing argument. jetpack up to date, septera now on 9.5.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by mikah257.
    in reply to: Images changed height with update #43699
    mikah257
    Participant

I did that before trying my workaround, but it didn’t change anything.

in reply to: How to set a Separate Page for Blog Posts in Septera #43698
    mikah257
    Participant

OK… I created a new page which I gave the title ‘home,’ but made no other changes, and one called blog, with no other changes. The blog page works fine, but the home page does not have my landing page items. It does certainly seem to have a template set, but I do not know how to create a page without the template. In FAQs, I see that some themes have a setting in Page Attributes called ‘Templates.’ I don’t have that–mine only has ‘Parent’ and ‘order.’ Is template set elsewhere in this theme, or is this setting available only in a paid version?

in reply to: Images changed height with update #43541
    mikah257
    Participant

Update: Resolved the issue at Customizing > Post Information > Featured Image. I changed from responsive to cropped images, increased image height, and now have behavior similar to pre-update.

I think this now works as designed.

in reply to: How to set a Separate Page for Blog Posts in Septera #43533
    mikah257
    Participant

I did this, but all my landing page information (slider static image, featured blocks) disappears. It looks just like my blog page (which does work when I do this).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)