eagle6525

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I think I am experiencing the same issue with version 2.4.0.1 of the Parabola theme. I have a primary navigation with 6 top level items. Each of the top level items is both a link to a page as well as a parent menu to a list of other links. On mobile I don’t see a way to access those other links.

On mobile when I expand the hamburger menu the top level items do display a down arrow next to the menu. Tapping the text or the down arrow immediately navigates to the link. In previous versions of the theme on mobile a tap would expand the menu and not immediately navigate to the top level link destination. I would at least expect a tap on the arrow to expand the menu.

On desktop the top level menus are correctly expanded on hover.

I am able to replicate the issue on desktop using dev tools and don’t see any JavaScript errors on the site. I am told this issue is not reproducible on an Android but can not verify because the issue was first reported to me on iOS and I am also on iOS but was able to see it on iOS and the dev tools in my desktop browser.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)