October 18th, 2019 at 17:17 #93692Marcel TujetschPower User
I want a plus version of the verbosa theme.
The following features would be necessary:
– Heading (H1 – H6) formats adjustable.
– Sticky Post with different design (highlighted)
– Entire theme translated (e.g. this text does not appear anywhere in the translation file: “Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment”.)
For the implementation of these features I would be happy to pay the price for a “plus” theme.
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator
Website: zstric3.myhostpoint.chOctober 25th, 2019 at 19:36 #94208ZedCryout Creations Team
We are not planning a Plus edition for Verbosa at this time.
October 26th, 2019 at 16:01 #94255Marcel TujetschPower User
- Headings formats can be adjusted with extra CSS (none of the existing Plus editions provide such options).
- Sticky posts already have a slightly distinctive styling (the pin icon) – how would you want to make them more obvious?
Note that sticky posts are only relevant on the homepage (they are neither sticky nor distinct on other site sections).
- The theme is already translatable (see tutorial on this matter) however some strings visible on the frontend may not come from the theme (some may be part of WordPress, other from plugins).
The text you are pointing out is part of the theme however, although it may not show up in the solution you are using for translating because the .pot file is not up to date. Rescan the theme files and update the .pot then it should become visible.
To point 1: It would certainly be a great feature if all title sizes could be set depending on the basic font size (percentage).
To point 2: Maybe it would look nice if Sticky Posts could be provided with a different colored background instead of the PIN.
Many thanks for the tip at point 3, this helped.November 4th, 2019 at 22:31 #94808ZedCryout Creations Team
1. The headings already have set-configurable font size (relative to the general font size):
I assumed you were referring to other adjustments (independent fonts, colors, other attributes)
The topic ‘"Plus" Version’ is closed to new replies.