The latest Tempera version has been available for some time now and as many of you have probably noticed, it brings some neat enhancements. Because that’s what edge versions do: crushed under the incredible pressure of standing right beside a staple update, edge versions will give their best to stand out and not be forgotten with the passing of time. I mean who would remember version 0.9.9. once 1.0 rears its ugly head?
So for that reason alone, just so that version 0.9.9 will linger in your memory a little bit longer, it brings you 360 degrees of responsiveness. Everything is finally fully responsive: the front-end, the presentation page and its columns and even the theme settings can now fit just about anywhere.
Version 0.9.9 also tries to fix the issue with the missing/wrong colors some of you have experienced. Some have experienced an unexpected drop to default colors on their sites and some have noticed two color selectors on the theme settings page with mixed outcomes. ‘Fixing’ this issue is too much said as it’s not really theme related. All issues that have been reported until now have had faulty plugins as the cause. So if you’re still experiencing this please disable all plugins, then re-enable them one by one until the issue resurfaces. Then drop us a line on the forums with the name of the plugin.
Anyway, here’s the condensed changelog for version 0.9.9:
- Full frontend responsiveness
- Full presentation page responsiveness – column images keep aspect ratio when scaling
- Full admin responsiveness – you can easily and intuitively use the theme settings page from any device now
- Added colour fields failsafe (added ‘#’ if missing)
- Added ‘Disable’ options for presentation page slider and columns
- Fixed menu borders when menu alignment changes