Yes, another version number skipped because of small problems and typos. But nevermind that; this new version brings 2 great new features:
- The first and the most important is the variable sidebar width. In the Zombie Apocalypse admin options you’ll find a new option with a slider and now you’ll be able to adjust the width of the sidebar to suit your needs and the content width will change accordingly. The sidebar can have widths between 150 and 400px.
- The second feature is the editable Copyright area in the footer. Also in the admin area of your blog, in the Zombie Apocalypse options you’ll find a text input; the text inserted here will appear on the left side of the footer. The best part is that you can also use HTML tags so you can format the text anyway you want, add links and just about everything HTML can do.
Apart form these new features, a few minor bugs were also fixed and work for other new features has begun. In future updates we’ll include :
- The possibility to select the sidebar’s position (left or right), the width will still be adjustable
- Make custom border graphics for inserted images and captions (will be optional just like all other graphics)
- Optional post tags like author, date , category, etc.
- New tab based admin
- New custoom graphics for comments form
- And this is a stretch but maybe we’ll add more graphics for every area and you’ll be able to select between them.
But in order for that to happen we now must get back to work.