Nothing “extraordinaire”, just a small set of fixed and improvements, part of our (brand new and totally unconfirmed) semi-weekly updates release schedule.
The (relatively short) changelog:
- fixed categories displaying both featured images and content image when full posts are displayed
- fixed presentation page columns not fitting in one row on IE8 (getting sentimental about the past?)
- move all static css out of the page source and into the style.css making it replaceable by custom CSS
- fixed another tiny NextGEN compatibility issue
- fixed uppercase option not affecting the mobile menu