Somebody said on the forums that Mantra needs some lovin’ too, as if all our love is heading in Parabola’s direction these days. Well it’s not. Every day we gather all our love, place it in a giant jar (we call it the ‘love container’) then we split it right in two and send it blazing towards our two main themes. What’s left glued on the walls of the jar is then thrown in the general direction of our other projects. And that is how we do things around here.
So Mantra, while still receiving the same amount of lovin’ as Parabola does, did get just a bit of extra attention this update. It got the responsiveness enhancement, the new media uploader, smaller social icons, updated comments and form design, updated admin interface design and some other small fixes.
Here’s the full changelog:
- added mobile browser detection and added a new step of responsiveness for mobile browsers
- updated the media uploader; hopefully this fixes all reported issues with the media selector for slide/column images (the new media uploader is the one introduced in WordPress 3.5 so if you’re using an older version of WordPress now would be a good time to update).
- resized social images to 26×26 pixels
- fixed an image with caption size too big issue (reported by Ferran)
- fixed image sizing issue on Chrome
- updated comments and form elements design
- updated admin interface design
- beautified jQuery warning to make it less scary and intrusive
- cleaned up some ghosts of the past
Mantra will have to share our love with yet another sibling really soon. Is Mantra the jealous type? We’ll find out in the next few days. Stay tuned.