Yet another oddly numbered Mantra version that adds minor features and fixes minor issues. Nothing to get over-hyped about but still stuff worth mentioning. Here they are:
- Added a new setting for the header: left margin to complement the existing top margin setting. You’ll find them both in the Header Settings. Now you should be able to position your logo or site tile just the way you want to.
- Fixed the content header sizes (h1-h6)
- Fixed the searchbar on 404 pages
- Added buttons linking to the Background and Header pages (under Appearance) from the Mantra settings page
- Fixed the presentation page columns animation quirk on FireFox
- Added 3 new social icons: Xing, VK and Twitch TV
- Added an edit button to the ‘category page with intro’ template
- Added custom fields catid/slug/key to ‘category page with intro’ template
- Changed ‘Mobile view’ setting name to ‘Responsiveness’ (this was such a radical change that we almost made this Mantra v3.0. Almost. )
Now the new bug…. is about the posts excerpts, which will be missing their font size, colour and line-height. This has already been fixed for the next update, but if you’re in a hurry and can’t wait for the update, you can find a temporary solution here.