Pending the release of Parabola, Mantra version 2.0.3 brings a new wave of small enhancements and fixes.
Unfortunately, it also brings a tiny itsy bitsy bug which will render the built-in font options unusable. This has already been fixed and version 126.96.36.199 is pending WordPress review. In the meantime, the manual steps to fixing this issue are detailed here.
Version 2.0.3 changelog:
- fixed mailto:mailto:mailto bug for Mail social icon
- fixed favicon preview incorrectly displayed custom logo instead of icon in dashboard
- slider caption size now self adjusts in responsive mode on mobile devices
- added mobile devices touchscreen support for the main menu
- improved search box auto-resize to fit in the sidebar
- new .pot file (for translators)
- fixed blog page template had no meta description (now displays the description set in the theme for the homepage)
- separated post meta bar and meta tags control in Post Meta Settings
- implemented workaround for iSomething devices’ browser incomplete support for responsive images inside relative dimension containers
- fixed unequal content column spacing on the sidebar on each side layout
- updated shortcode buttons look and added target attribute for them (see demo page for examples)
- added support for google fonts custom styles (and broke standard fonts functionality)
- corrected paragraph alignment