Silver2017

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Can Nirvana list Child pages within Parent pages? #72676
    Silver2017
    Participant

Hi Zed,

Thanks for your reply!

Do you know if there’s any plan to implement a feature like this within any of the Cryout Creations’ Themes? Some other WordPress Themes have this feature, but it seems to be quite rare.

Being able to display a styled list of Child pages within a Parent page would be such a useful feature. I’m surprised it isn’t hard-coded into WordPress.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Silver2017.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by Silver2017.
    in reply to: Image Mouseover Effect #51222
    Silver2017
    Participant

I’ve implemented the custom CSS you suggested and it works perfectly.

Thank you very much for your help! 🙂

in reply to: How to adjust spacing of Page Titles #47198
    Silver2017
    Participant

Hi Zed,

Thanks for your response! Yes, the #forbottom ID definitely works, however it affects more than just the Page Title, it also affects the space above the Widgets in the Sidebar. It seems like it affects everything below the Menu Bar. I guess that’s why it’s called “forbottom”.

My concern is that I’d like a nice even space so that the Page Title text and the Sidebar (right) Widgets line up with each other. Is there a similar command for the Sidebar, so that the Widgets line up evenly with the Page Title text?

Ultimately, I want to have even spacing around the top/left of the Page Title text, and top/right of the top Widget in the right Sidebar…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)