rickyg213

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Header Menu Not Clicking #140883
    rickyg213
    Participant

this problem just started happening prob about a month or so ago. It used to click just fine all the time. Now it clicks ok the first few times but when I browse the site and go to another page the menu header links and menu bar on the right side become un-clickable for whatever reason. Please help. Thank you

in reply to: Shrink Logo on scroll #131838
    rickyg213
    Participant

Worked beautifully!! Thank you so much, Zed. 🙌

in reply to: Shrink Logo on scroll #131762
    rickyg213
    Participant

Hello is there a way to have the logo at the top shrink/get smaller when you scroll down? I know how to make the logo bigger and to have it overflow from the menu bar at top but I would like it to be larger at the top of the page and it shrunken and smaller into the menu bar when you scroll down. Is there CSS code to do this? Thanks!

in reply to: How to make the logo appear bigger #131628
    rickyg213
    Participant

Hello I’m sorry I still don’t get where I should place that body .identity {
    height: auto;
    }

Not sure where to place the code when I right click the logo in the menu bar and click Inspect it pulls up the menu header info and when I add this text code to the CSS file nothing happens, some of the other text is different colors but the code I paste in from here is in plain black. Not sure if that matters. How do I get the logo to be regular size on the homepage in the top menu part then as you scroll down the page the logo becomes small in the menu bar?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by rickyg213.
    in reply to: How to make the logo appear bigger #131470
    rickyg213
    Participant

hello where exactly in Bravada style.css should I put this body .identity {
    height: auto;
    } in? Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)