Welcome to yet another episode of the Tempera Zone – the place where normal things don’t happen very often. In this episode a watermelon and a zebra are playing chess and it looks like a stalemate. And as the doctor scratches his beard with an electric eel, the alien engineers carefully examine the torn sheet of paper inside a needle’s eye – it says:
- fixed bug in post information metas on single pages
- CSS styling now affects all HTML5 input types
- fixed caption alignment issues
- presentation page titles now accept HTML tags
- fixed click-able area on the header that was only half width due to header widget
Stay tuned for the next episode and find out if the talking dog from outer space finally joined the flea circus!