Presentation Page Settings¶
Enable Presentation Page¶
TE PA NI MA
Controls the activation of the theme's presentation page feature. The Presentation Page is a special purpose section of the theme intended for presentation purposes which replaces the default homepage.
Per WordPress.org theme guidelines, if a static page is assigned as the homepage in WordPress' Reading Settings or Homepage panel, that takes precedence over the theme's options and will replace the presentation page. To use this feature ensure WordPress' homepage is set to the default Your latest posts.
Show Posts on Presentation Page¶
Controls whether to show the default homepage posts list on the presentation page and also provides the options to configure their:
- count MA NI PA TE
- layout (
twocolumns, independently of the magazine layout option NI PA TE
- label of the read more button. NI
Control various built-in slider parameters:
- dimensions (width and height) MA NI PA TE
- animation effect type, animation time, animation pause MA NI PA TE
- visibility and behaviour of the slider navigation MA NI PA TE
- visibility and behaviour of the previous/next slide links/arrows MA NI PA TE
- caption title font and style NI
- caption text font, style and alignment NI
- slider NI and columns MA PA border width and color MA
- slider top MA NI PA TE and bottom NI margins
If using the built-in slider, make sure the images are of the same size, otherwise you may notice unexpected animations in some cases.
TE PA NI MA Also provides control over the slider's source:
Custom Slides- defined using the available configuration fields to set the image, title, text and link for up to 5 slides.
Slider shortcode- to be able to use any slider plugin of your choice instead of the built-in one
Posts- selectable based on specific attributes:
latest from specific category
random from specific category
specific posts by ID
Disablethe slider functionality
The theme supports up to 5 custom slides which can be created using the available fields for slide image, title, caption text and link.
When using post-generated slides, the theme can display any (configurable) number of slides and will use the post's featured image for slide image, post title for the slider title, post excerpt for caption text and the slide will link back to the source post.
The theme will skip posts that do not have featured images set in the generation of the slides.
The presentation page columns can be used to outline specific content from the site or to present (and link to) specific site sections.
The columns come with multiple presentation options:
- Display mode:
static on imageor
static under imageNI PA TE
- Number of columns per row:
4MA NI PA TE
- Column image size MA NI PA TE
- Column spacing NI
- General columns title NI
- Photo frames NI
and the source content:
Widget Columns- allows defining columns content via the built-in Cryout Column widget. NI PA TE
Posts- selectable based on specific attributes:
latest from specific category,
random from specific category,
specific posts by IDNI PA TE
Disablethe columns functionality NI PA TE
Custom Columns MA¶
The theme supports up to 4 custom columns which can be created using the available fields for column image, title, text and link.
When using post-generated columns, the theme can display any (configurable) number of columns and will use the post's featured image for the column image, post title for the column title, post excerpt for column text and the column will link back to the source post.
The theme will skip posts that do not have featured images set in the generation of the columns.
For detailed information on using the columns feature, see the dedicated presentation page columns tutorial.
Provides the ability to define custom text sections throughout the presentation page feature. The text areas contain a
title and content
text. The text field have basic HTML and shortcodes support.
The text areas are distributed between the other elements:
- first text area between slider and columns
- second text area between columns and posts list
- third text area between posts list and footer NI
To disable a text section, leave its title and content fields empty.
Provides the ability to define custom text sections on the presentation page. The text fields include support for basic HTML and shortcodes.
These extra text sections are distributed between other elements:
- top title above the slider
- second title between slider and columns
- bottom text 1 and 2 are both below the columns.
Control the visibility of specific structural elements on the presentation page:
- top bar (including the top socials and top menu) NI
- header area (logo/title and header image) MA NI PA TE
- main navigation MA NI PA TE
- footer widgets MA NI PA TE
- footer (menu and footer text) MA NI PA TE
- content white background MA